Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ashkit of Riverclan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

Ashkit of Riverclan! Empty
PostSubject: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 3:26

Cat Name: Ashkit/paw/trail (Named for her recognizable ash-gray colored pelt.)

Tom or She-Cat She-cat!

Appearance: Adorned with a silky, smooth gray pelt. Her body is very limber looking while still retaining that flexible appeal. With her lengthy body type, she's complemented with quite the length of a tail. In contrast to her silky ashy-blue-grey coloration from angular ear to the tip of her long tail; she was given vividly colored green eyes, darkening in color as they grew close to her irises.  They retain a pale, green color when in the grace of the sun's rays otherwise they are normally seen a medium-dark green color.

Personality: This cat is notorious for keeping to herself and her closely kept loved ones. Speaking in few words when asked to give a response (only when a response is required or if a well-respected clan member speaks to her). Aside from her stoic appearance and personality, she is very respectful to both young and old, even to rival clans she retains respect for commendable high-ranked cats. Unless she is given the reason to, she will not step out of line and go forth causing trouble when trouble isn't needed. She restrains herself like this and insists on keeping her stone-cold composure this way for the benefit of her clan.

Origins: Jaggedstep x Fernleaf (Both dead NPCs)

She suffered from minor memory loss of her parents and the majority of her kit-hood when becoming an apprentice in her new clan. Feeling such pressure of not being able to remember, but not wishing to burden her new-found clan she normally keeps this odd knot of questions and mixed emotions to herself, resulting in her cold demeanor she gives off most of the time. But aside from this personal matter; she has yet to be adopted or encounter a loving parent or parents. That will hopefully change in time.

Clan: River Clan!

I hope this is okay, admins! I'm super psyched about joining! Do let me know if I need to fix anything at all! I want to make sure she's as accurate as possible! Happy Ghost

Edit: I changed her prefix from Smoke- to Ash-!

Last edited by Shohou on Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 5:39; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing her name to avoid prefix replication! Requested by Admin!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 4:22

Just a reminder, that you will have to begin as a kit.

Other than that, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 4:43

Pikachu wrote:
Just a reminder, that you will have to begin as a kit.

Other than that, Approved!

I know! I just put down the name I'd hope she would get when her warrior name ceremony arises in the future! c:
Thank you so much! <3
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 4:55

Wait, isn't there another Smoke- in RiverClan?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 5:05

Would ... I have to change her prefix- or something ... ? I can if need be. Just to avoid confusion or if it's a required rule! o_o'

Sorry, if there was another Smoke- prefixed cat in River Clan, I didn't know!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 5:14

Woops, yep, you'll need to change your prefix to something else. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 5:23

Would any of these prefixes below be appropriate?:

Smog-
Vapor-
Mist-
Slate-
Ash-

I have a feeling Ash- and Mist- are probably going to be really common. :0
Otherwise (if none are these acceptable) I would be willing to change to a clan that doesn't have a cat with the Smoke- prefix if there isn't one in any, and I'd be willing to make the necessary adjustments. uou'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 5:35

Slate is available, and so is Ash ;)
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 5:36

I'll change her information to Ashkit then! Thank you so much! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! EmptyMon 17 Oct 2016 - 5:44

Aprooved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashkit of Riverclan!   Ashkit of Riverclan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashkit of Riverclan!
Page 1 of 1