Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Improve with me!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Improve with me! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:00 am

Improve with me! - Page 2 ?ui=2&ik=22fa818f15&view=fimg&th=1579f01472d69e66&attid=0

Improve with me! - Page 2 BL3A3527-1024x780

Self-Portrait - Introduce yourself
Draw a figure using a reference - link to reference
Draw a figure that's in action, using a reference - link to reference
Draw a part of the human anatomy you have trouble with. x20, with at least 5 being skeletal/musculature studies.
Draw more figures. Quick gestures and silhouettes. x20, with at least 10 different body shapes
Let's have some fun. Design a character (Originally had a character generator, link doesn't work anymore.)
Pick the weirdest object in your house/room. Draw it. Shadows and Highlights.
Find 2-3 objects, make a scene with them. Draw it. Bonus points for creativity. Double points for dramatic lighting.
Draw a landscape of a place you've never been or drawn.
Draw a BG with 1pt Perspective. Negative points if it's a railroad or an empty street.
Draw a BG with 2pt Perspective.
Look out a window. Draw what you see. Bonus points for adding something interesting.
Draw an interior setting with the character you designed on Day #6 in it.
BG with either bird's eye or worm's eye view.
Halfway there! Draw three 'action' scenes with different compositions in each. Quick sketches are fine, just make them interesting and understandable! Bonus points if it's the same scene, but different composition.
Draw a single page comic with 5-7 panels (the story begins and ends on one page).
Draw an animal you've never drawn before. x10 Link references.
Draw a car. Negative points for whining. Hint: Use a perspective grid.
Think of the thing you hate drawing the most. Guess what? Draw it! Negative points for lying to yourself.
Pick an object in your house/room. Now design a character from it, color scheme included. (often known as a gijinka). Also link/post the object you used. Negative points for using a humanoid action figure.
Draw a character/object/scene, and shade them using ONLY solid blacks and whites. Bonus points for good use of lights/shadows
Draw a different object/scene/character. Shade using hatching, crosshatching, and/or pointillism. Bonus points for lights/shadows and textures.
Colors! Pick a color palette, and paint a scene/character/object using only those colors (some blending allowed). Bonus points for good use of lights/shadows.
Draw and color a scene/object/character - no lines allowed! (aka - lineless art). Don't forget light and shadows!
Draw a scene/character in a style you've never drawn before. If emulating an artist, credit+link. Bonus for color style.
Draw a character. Draw 10 emotions/expressions. Bonus points for 'uncommon' emotions. (i.e. anxiety, guilt, despair, loneliness etc.)
Draw three random shapes using your opposite hand (or your foot). Now design characters from those shapes.
Turn on the tv (or load your illegally download movies). Pick an actor and draw them.
Almost done! Let's have some fun. Draw some fanart. Bonus points if it's super obscure and unknown. Make people guess what it's from.
Last day! Find a drawing you did within the last year. Now draw it again using what you've learned! Link it for comparison!
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 5:24 am

Oh god I really, really hate how this ended up but oh well
Reference:
Improve with me! - Page 2 XIW4NUG
Drawing:
Improve with me! - Page 2 YcQmHhY

Also, I know I'm a bit late, today we very busy.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Improve with me! - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 9:37 pm

I'm a little too lazy to fully do this challenge, but I'll be doing certain days that I think are interesting and such for me. In the end, I've got too much homework and bleh to be able to do these completely. I'll go for 11 days instead. ^^
I say 11 since I'm gonna do 2 days today to make up for being behind on this. It'll be in my next post for this thread, which may be a double-post.

Days I Will Be Doing (not in order):

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Self-Portrait
Improve with me! - Page 2 D63baadb3c4d4fa097981a2b15395d25
Drew myself in my outfit (I wear really plain clothes lol) from school today and my Axent Wear headphones. I'm really not this cute, so this is 500% inaccurate. Q_Q

Single Page Comic
Improve with me! - Page 2 BZxqIUw
Callum and Magic, my two current drawing biases. Callum (scarf boy) is mine, Magic/Mason (ponytail boy) is Coon/Error's, the mentioned girl (Kota) is Ebs/Tree's. I just like drawing these two a lot. /\
This is actually a sequel to my first attempt at a comic about a week ago, but I got too lazy to properly do all the panels, so it's a one frame pic with dialogue on it... Why Magic wants revenge is here. i'm sorry, my handwriting isn't neat at all.

Even when I butcher this challenge, I'm still too lazy to do my pictures fully. pls excuse my ugly and messy scrawls;;

List:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 4:09 am

Gah, why is Cho so darn good? As for me, here's a crappy sketch of a magpie in flight:
Improve with me! - Page 2 NdoAoil
I originally meant for this to be traditional art, but stuff happened so you'll have to settle for this.
Reference:
Improve with me! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi-w1vyUk1SipPqG51wj0h08quRprRYhgkEajVUpEDGdHxdLi3cmTMym5YqA

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 2:23 am

Background with 1-point Perspective
Improve with me! - Page 2 9ed1a633c4324406a0e69dc0b2147457

Aaaaaand it's that boy again. |D
I'm obsessed with drawing Callum, I'm sorry. i'm sorry to my 9 other characters that i never draw anymore
Kinda forgot that I entered this challenge while I was working on this so, uh, I'll pretend it applies somehow. I think this is 1-point. I'm not good with art terminology since I've never taken a formal class. lol
First time doing a picture with a background legitimately. How to background 101 pls. Poured maybe 5 - 6 hours into this already when I should be doing homework. And it's still a WIP. OTL
This is supposed to apply to October 8th (started working on it since 9 PM and just stopped rn). This is what I get for sleeping in the afternoon.
if you know what red spider lilies represent, you're cool and i love you

Tawny wrote:
Gah, why is Cho so darn good?

girllllll, whatchu talkin' 'bout. i still gotta loooooooong way to go
But really, thank you <3 Your art is very lovely as well.

EDIT: Finished version. I'm never doing this again. 10+ hours yo.
Improve with me! - Page 2 CabRAWU

List:

Last edited by Cho on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:52 am

Improve with me! - Page 2 7ed794ca475a35fc5566aa5f07d6e483

Day Three:

Improve with me! - Page 2 310

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Fanart
Improve with me! - Page 2 188650a5b9c442a382531395dc56077d

I'd finish this, but I've spent so much time drawing this weekend instead of studying/doing homework, so please take this quick messy scrawl;;
//flies to study for APUSH why do grades have to matter
nobody will be able to guess who this is

List:

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:25 pm

I'll probably only be doing every second day from now on, because school's started and grades and stuff matter.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:43 pm

Design A Character
Improve with me! - Page 2 4214ee0e382541f1ac5a59329556c18a
Uh, I don't think this really really counts, but close enough. Managed to do an outfit design, and I drew Callum and Magic... again... My defense is that I'm planning something based in a Masquerade Ball, so I just wanted to get designs down so I'm not super inconsistent the entire time. /s
Not like I draw them consistently as is. I have no sense of consistency tbh.

List:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improve with me!   Improve with me! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Improve with me!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: