Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar   Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 7:52

Weekly Cat Dissucussions!
1#~ Firestar

Hello everyone and welcome to S,F&S' Weekly Cat Discusion!
As you may have guessed, each week, we'll disscuss a cat's influence and, based on what you think (Yes, feel free to tell me your opinion and disscuss!), we'll determine if the cat is actually fully evil, or just badly judged or influenced!
Enough talk, let's see tonight's guest...
Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar A24076c7f5f803daef1dacd652d0f1b7-d669toh
Firestar
*credits to Aniritak on DeviantArt

Indeed, tonight we will discuss maybe the most popular character, Firestar!
But enough of me rambling, what do you think?

1. What do you think? Did Fireheart well when he allowed his nephew to come into the camp at Princess' request?
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar   Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 9:06

Well, I believe he was following the Warrior Code to help a kit. That's what Cloudtail was at the time, and Princess just wanted her son to have a better life. And since Cloudtail was a kit, he could learn about Clan life and Clan beliefs and ways so much easier than an apprentice-sized cat would. The kit would've also thought he was born and raised in a Clan, and forget about his first couple of moons being a kit.

We wouldn't of had Cloudbae in our lives unless Firestar had taken him into ThunderClan.

Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar   Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 9:13

Indeed, Firestar was helping the soon to become Cloudtail, but, at least a part of me believes that taking Cloud into the clan had been dangerous, not to say that it was technically against the warrior code to bring Cloud into the clan. Maybe it is not stated, but seeing how the cats have treated him at his arrival, wouldn't it have been a problem if the cats said no? Also:

(Cloudpaw lol)
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar   Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 14:40

SPOILERS FOR ANYONE NEW TO THE SERIES!!

He did, in fact, live quite the important life - the first main cat of the series. I do miss the good old days. I do believe that his friend, Greystripe's decision with Millie is one of the first things that ruined the series for me. Firestar's bravery did lead him to be something of what I believe to be a sparklecat, though, like his grandson, Lionblaze. However, you really can't blame the Hunters for attempting to make their first main character so powerful and noble.

In the newer series he wasn't quite as acknowledged as he was before, yet when he died in TLH, we probably all a bit saddened by his death. So I would say, through all of his noble decisions (accompanying Ravenpaw in his departure at the beginning of the series, bringing Cloudkit into ThunderClan), he is a good cat that is the result of one of the few original, wonderful creations of Erin Hunter.

Note: I am an avid supporter of Erin Hunter and her work, yet there are a lot of cats I dislike.

Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar Blackt10
Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar Sign_d10

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar   Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 16:24

Cloudpaw would not survive without Firestar bringing him in, or at least not be happy. Even when his clanmates hated him for it, Bluestar decided to bring him in. Even if she said there will not be a naming ceremony, he earned the name Cloudtail.

Agreed Dimmeh. He was the great hero we know and love in the first series. But, when The New Prophecy was published, the main character was completely changed, and so was his personality. Him yelling at Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw for nothing more than being around each other, we start to take him as just some jerk leader. But during his death, we still feel pain, remembering what he did, driving out Brokenstar and saving ShadowClan, killing Scourge and saving the whole forest, bringing back SkyClan, etc. We would just wished he'd be immortal, but sadly, his duty was done.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar   Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar EmptyThu 4 Aug 2016 - 16:50

Thank you for the acknowledgement, Winter. I greatly appreciate it. Firestar was a great leader, nonetheless. In StarClan, however, Firestar regained his novelty and nourishing, noble personality. I simply did not like, nor appreciate, his selfish attitude in the New Prophecy. I often go back, and even sometimes curl my lip in disgust at his bitter attitude towards Squirrelpaw - his own daughter! And Brambleclaw, the warrior who he even managed to appoint as deputy in Greystripe's place.

I thought Firestar would have much more loyalty than that, and while Bramblestar makes a good leader, I'm sure we'd all love to have a Greystar. So, therefore, my feelings on Firestar are genuinely mixed. He does make a surely interesting character, if I do say myself. And with that, his personality is realistic, like Ivypool's. His personality isn't plastic and forced.

So without further ado, I honour Steel, Fire and Stone for creating this topic (it honestly sounds like I'm mentioning many people), and I also honour Erin Hunter, for creating this flame-pelted character, that flowered into this topic.

Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar Blackt10
Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar Sign_d10

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar   Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Cat Disscussions #1~ Firestar
Page 1 of 1