Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyTue 26 Jul 2016 - 23:26

I need future mates for two kitties this time~ I'm not accepting same sex mates and both characters can have a forbidden romance.

Cat Name: Dawnkit
Clan:WindClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: Near her age, please. And her mate doesn't have to be in the same Clan as hers.

Other: Dawnkit's fiercely loyal to her Clan (and also to her loved ones, but she'll definitely put the Clan first), so if you're gonna offer a forbidden romance it should be a cat that REALLY catches her attention (she'll be having loyalty problems when she's an apprentice anyway, so having a forbidden romance would add more to her plot). Also, what I mean about a cat that really catches her attention...maybe the first tom who would approach her in a Gathering and show her around or something? 

Cat Name: Featherkit
Clan: ThunderClan
Tom or She-Cat?: She-cat

Special Requests: Near her age. And not limited to ThunderClan cats.

Other: So Featherkit's going to be the cat who'll be more difficult to handle in a romantic relationship. She's calm and confident most of the time, but gets annoyed at the smallest things. Also, she's a perfectionist. (I still don't know if her mate would be the cat whom she thinks would make a perfect mate or someone who is so obviously imperfect in her eyes but she ends up falling for him anyway).
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 0:12

I have Redkit of ShadowClan for either of them, you pick. He's quite the showoff and quite the bit egocentric, but he's very protective of the ones he loves. His mate could even try to bring him down to earth a little bit.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 4:19

I think Featherkit would be a better match for him. She's brutally honest and has no tact whatsoever, and could totally bring him down to earth a few months into their relationship.

I also think that their romance would sorta start with him trying to prove that he is worth her attention (platonic, at first, but escalates into romantic) or something since he IS a showoff and most showoffs become...well, showoffs to please everyone or make themselves "superior" to everyone.

But if you don't like Featherkit's personality, Dawnkit's the complete opposite. She's preppy, kind of an an airhead, and would totally buy whatever Redkit says and does. Something like the BerrynosexHoneyfern pairing, to make it short.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 4:31

I might go with Feather then. While he'll always be that showoff, melodramatic cat, he'd tone it down a bit for her. I can put in the forbidden relationship request if you want. I assume they'll meet at this next gathering (that is, if the Gathering is after July 29, when he's apprenticed) and he'll fight on StarClan's side because he thinks they're just cooler. :P
If they fight on the same side though, that would probably be a good bonding experience, I guess, haha.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 4:43

Alright, then~ Featherkit's taken. One more kitty to go!

Featherkit's also being apprenticed on July 29, if you haven't noticed. She'll fight for whatever side she thinks will most likely win (the one with more cats, maybe???). 

And as for Dawnkit...she's complicated right now. There was a birthing thread, but the mother didn't post Dawnkit being born, just the other kits. And she hasn't been transferred over to WindClan yet, so she doesn't meet the 1 topic requirement. Am actually glad that @Tawny chose Feather cause Dawnkit would most likely not make it to the next Gathering.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 5:33

Cool cool :)

The forbidden relationship request is up, I'll let you know when it's approved.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 9:47

I OFFER SMOKEKIT OF TC FOR DAWN (he was just born :D)

:3
Back to top Go down
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan EmptyWed 27 Jul 2016 - 23:51

@Tawny: Okay, thanks~!

@Berryheart: Alright, Dawnkit now has a potential mate~ Just PM me when Smokekit gets his apprentice ceremony (Dawnkit would hopefully be in WindClan by then) and we'll decide what to do for the Gathering where they meet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan   Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Future Mates for Dawnkit of WindClan and Featherkit of ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Mate Finder-
Jump to: