Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}

Go down 
+7
Grizzly
Tuna
Ash
Ice
Tyleca
addie ♥
Jughead
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 14:07

Well, it has been a while but, I am doing art requests again. These will be a bit different than the others so, I'll just get to the point.

These a\new art requests are basically a stylized version of your character, they're pretty fun to make and easy! Easy = More requests!

Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Batty10
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Linche10
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Webtst10
Bat, Webtail and Lightningpaw are the examples, each exaggerated and full of character while having simple color schemes. Bat's lineart is based off his text color, Webtail's is from his eyes and Lightingpaw, again with text color.

To sign up for an art request, I'll need:
Cat Name:
Personality (Optional, don't fill in if you want me to just interpret them my way, I put this up with the original sign up because I think it is more important than the other optional things.):
Appearance (Picture or Description):

Optional Stuff
Text Color (Might be used if eye color doesn't look nice for lineart):
Rank (Might affect how the character is built):
Emotion (If left blank, emotions will be interpreted either through the personality or roleplays containing character
Palette (Simple, put the number of the palette you want used, will affect lineart color): #___
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Tumblr_n8nn28SixF1tef4vqo1_500Have you noticed that they are rather pixelated? That was on purpose but, if you want smooth lines, I will do those instead! Just add that in your sign up.: Smooth/Pixel
Fake Sticker? I can make your character have a border around it to give it the look of a sticker, works with and without palette!: Y/N

Backgrounds will be simplistic and added as the picture is finished so, don't list a scene or place, it won't be used!

I don't know how many I am doing right now but, I will put closed and open as slots open up.

Cats so far:
Mistypaw:

Enjoy!
!(@u@)!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.

Last edited by Your Dude on Fri 29 Jul 2016 - 12:14; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 14:14

Cat Name: Mistypaw
Personality (Optional, don't fill in if you want me to just interpret them my way, I put this up with the origional sign up because I think it is more important than the other optional things.): Mistypaw is a pretty quiet but sometimes open cat, she is social but probably just don't talk as much as others do.
Appearance (Picture or Description): In signature.
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 14:29

Cat Name: Molly
Personality (Optional, don't fill in if you want me to just interpret them my way, I put this up with the original sign up because I think it is more important than the other optional things.): She is a very shy and introverted cat. She has quite a few anxiety issues and lacks confidence in herself. Even with this, she is a very kind cat and is always willing to listen.
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Tumblr_o93a3vh7Ai1v8lmm7o2_1280
Text color: #cc9900

Cat Name: Elkheart
Personality (Optional, don't fill in if you want me to just interpret them my way, I put this up with the original sign up because I think it is more important than the other optional things.): Elkheart is a very socially awkward and kind of funny cat by heart. He can get very furious and cold-blooded, but that doesn't happen very often. He messes up a lot but when his clan really needs him he usually pulls through. But overall he is a very kind and forgiving tom.
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Tumblr_o93a3vh7Ai1v8lmm7o1_1280
Text color: #cc3300

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 14:33

Cat Name: Smokepelt
Personality: Usually quiet, doesn't speak his mind, keeps his thoughts to himself. Is very kind towards his family and clan kits, but can be defensive towards strangers.
Appearance:
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} GW250H375
Text Color: #666666
Emotion: Idrk, I would say shy, but as a warrior he isn't as timid as when he was a kit @@

Was too slow and Tyleca posted a few seconds before me//so close yet so far

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} VHQrlk5
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} 1QYZaRo

Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 14:46

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 15:23

Cat Name: Ashwing/Ashstar
Appearance (Picture or Description): http://anewthingministries.com/antm/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/cat.jpg
Emotion: Tired and depressed, but still strong and determined
Text color: Light blue, like her text color
Palette: 16

You go dude!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 15:44

I love it Lettuce! She looks so fancy <3
Back to top Go down
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 20:53

Cat Name: Adderfang (tomcat)
Personality: Cold, harsh, perpetually annoyed
Appearance (Picture or Description): in my signature...lilac point siamese with dark blue eyes
Emotion: annoyed or angry

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 9:41

Cat Name: Ferretshine
Personality: Big, bouncy ball of sunshine and optimism, cannot be held down. Probably emits a physical glowing aura, but I can neither confirm nor deny this.
Appearance:
 Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Ferret10
Don't forget the almighty hawk attack scar: Top of her forehead, slides down (our) right side of her face in a very jagged line. Scares kits, the only edgy part of her.

Text Color: #89C472
Emotion: Big ol' smile, happy happy happy.
Palette: #27

Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 12:34

Cat Name: Snowstorm
Personality: Was loyal, but lost all trust and hates her former clanmates.
Appearance: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Th?id=OIP.M5dc7878f583d45925dff6c73cfcc39beH0&pid=15
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Th?id=OIP.Md1f099d9df2e127bc77dcddb5a8b5b49o0&pid=15
Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Th?id=OIP.M59007ef67466b0322c5b06a26159c71eo0&pid=15
Text Color: #66cccc
Emotion: Annoyed. Can the pose be like the 3rd pic i put up, add some tears if ya want.
Palette:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 11:23

Elkheart and Molly:

No cat will escape the great floofing!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 12:04

Ahhh! I love them! They're so floofy!!

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 12:55

Smokey the bear:

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 13:35

Ashstar:

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 14:43

Addah(er) Boy:

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}   Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Art Requests Are Back! {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next