Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! Empty
PostSubject: I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings!   I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 5:48

Pretty much what the title says. I haven't had much to draw lately, so I'm taking commissions, whether they be of your cats, a scene, a OTP, anything on this site pretty much. Just fill out this form:
Code:
What do you want me too draw?:
Cat(s) in picture:
Pictures of cats:
Topic: (if it's just a portrait of your cat link to their creation topic, if it's a scene link to the relevant topic and if it's a ship, link to a topic relating to it)
Special Requests:

OPEN SLOTS

1. Adder (Bloom)

2. Ashstar

WAITING LIST

First come, first served.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500

Last edited by Tawny on Mon 13 Jun 2016 - 16:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings!   I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 6:06

What do you want me too draw?: Frozenflame curled around his son, Ploverkit, in a nest of hay
Cat(s) in picture: Frozenflame and Ploverkit
Pictures of cats: FrozenflameLooks more like this tho but he's older than thisThis is Ploverkit
Topic: Here ya go
Special Requests: Nah, not any that I can think of.

I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! Image13

I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6724

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings!   I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 9:42

What do you want me to draw?: Shippity ship ship! Halfmoon and Reedfang, tails entwined, sitting on a rock by a river.
Cat(s) in picture: Halfmoon, Reedfang
Pictures of cats: The device I'm on doesn't let me link pictures, so I'll describe them. Halfmoon: fluffy white she-cat with blue eyes. The fur on one half of her face is gone, and the eye on that side is closed. She looks kind of like Brightheart.
Topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t22094-is-it-possible-closed-for-reedfang
Special Requests: Nerp!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings!   I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll draw your cats! Your ships! Your anythings!
Page 1 of 1