Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?

Go down 
+6
Jughead
Karou
Dewberry
Sombra
Reaper King
Acrylic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 23:48

Well, I learned Caitywolfy lives somewhere in Melbourne probably. Congrats, you live in The Best City In The World That I Wished I Lived In.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 23:57

XD

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 3:48

Actually it has really bad weather. The weather changes are quite drastic lol, goes from raining and foggy in the morning to bright and sunny in the afternoon XD

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 5:05

^I know - I actually love that kind of weather. I'm a weird person, haha

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 6:15

more aussies. yes. grow my children.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 6:43

Sometimes I forget other countries exist and not everyone lives in the Political Theme Park of America(TM) or the UK. But hey, they got my location almost spot on. I'm on vacation so that's not where I actually live, pls don't stalk me thank.

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 6:54

The weather currently sucks for me, every time I go out I come back in with a ton of sun burns (I do put sunscreen on). I also hate the bugs since they are literally like the size of half your finger. I was attack by a fly.....A fly...I do get some are more aggressive than others but seriously, I had to stay in a pool for fifteen minutes!
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 8:29

I'm going to the beach soon, the weather is pretty great in south carolina but back at home my friends say it's gross and cloudy and cold. yay for me! ^-^

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 8:46

Thin: What?
Tawny: Lol you may know where i am today, but not tomorrow (IvI)

:3
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:35

Pika:

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?   Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else think it's the slightest bit weird/creepy?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2