Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tabbytail

tabbytail

Characters : [C]Cedarpaw, [F]Flykit, [Y]Yellowpaw
Clan/Rank : [C]Skyclan Apprentice, [F]Shadowclan Kit, [Y]Riverclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 127

Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!! Empty
PostSubject: Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!!   Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!! EmptyWed 18 May 2016 - 19:36

So lol Flykit is in the process of becoming an apprentice, and he is a super flirt. Now that he has come of age, I'd like to add some looooove (fake as it may be) to his RP. I plan on him dating a lot of she-cats along the way and ending up with his one true love (Frecklepaw, played by Ashwing) later in life. I prefer if the she-cats were in Shadowclan, but if it really comes down to it, anything goes. So if you guys want some drama and love triangles octagons, sign right up!!!

(Lets start with 5 she-cats for now XD)
6. Frecklepaw (his last, and true love) Kiss Ghosts

Yellowpaw (Riverclan She): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Cedarpaw (Skyclan Tom): Gathering, One month, Battle System, One Patrol, Two Patrol, Assessment or Battle

Flykit (Shadowclan Tom): Approval, One Topic, One week

Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!! Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!!   Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!! EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 14:35

I guess I can throw Frostedkit out there. She'll be an apprentice hopefully by tomorrow. She's going to be mates with Rainpaw who's going to dump her later on for another tom, and so I guess Frostedkit could be the 5th cat.
My poor heartbroken bby. ;-;

Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!! 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!!   Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!! EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 14:38

I can do Hazelkit of RiverClan!!! As long as they don't get caught, and their forbidden love goes unnoticed, I'm happy to volunteer ;)

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!!   Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Flykit/paw is a bae and needs some she cats!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: