Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Possumpaw for RC MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quest

Quest

Characters : (M)othpaw | (P)ossumpaw
Clan/Rank : (M) WC Apprentice | (P) RC kit
Libra Number of posts : 70

Possumpaw for RC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Possumpaw for RC MCA   Possumpaw for RC MCA EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 1:57

Cat Name: Possumpaw

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To provide medical care and aid to his Clan of service. To be the mouth of StarClan and give guidance when required. Assist the Clan leader as they have been appointed by StarClan. To interpret and voice prophesies. To wholly devote oneself to the role of Medicine Cat and to forgo having kits. Sounds like some kind of oath thing - sorry, wall of words.

What you would do with this position: I'm aware Possumpaw is already an apprentice, but I can always twist things around some more. Anyhow, I would have him do all that is required from a medicine cat, not planning on any forbidden romances. He is characterised as fiercely loyal to RiverClan so that is unlikely to change.

Why you think you deserve this position: I know I'm quite a new member, and perhaps this application is a little unorthodox, but I do believe I would be active and responsible enough for it. I only have two characters so all my attention is solely on them - that's not to say someone with more characters would make a bad candidate, its all about how people cope and I have no idea how some of you do it c: Anyway, just giving this a go ^^

Recommendations:

Possumpaw | Apprentice | RiverClan
“I wish I go to the wild!”
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Possumpaw for RC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possumpaw for RC MCA   Possumpaw for RC MCA EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 5:27

While I do really like you, I think perhaps Possumpaw should stay to be a warrior :)

I want you to take a go next time the position opens though!

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Possumpaw for RC MCA B6dp9h
Back to top Go down

Possumpaw for RC MCA
Page 1 of 1