Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Who's your fave and why

Go down 
+5
Cat
Tyleca
Noodles
Kes
Moon Da Great
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Characters : Moon(M), Oak(O),Infinity(I),
Clan/Rank : (M)Leader,(O)Warrior,(I)Kit,
Pisces Number of posts : 151

Who's your fave and why Empty
PostSubject: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 16:11

I would have to choose Silver Stream because she is so kind and secretive and she died in a said way but her kits are very happy.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 17:01

I like Flametail because I don't know why. Ever since he was introduced as a kit I was connected to him.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Who's your fave and why B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 17:37

I like Hollyleaf because she does what is right and she is just so awesome!

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 18:03

My favorite would have to be Jaypaw (or Jayfeather. I haven't gotten that far yet Tongue). Mostly because he doesn't want special treatment, and I can really connect to that. And I really like the crack ships (JayxStick! Cheering ).

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySat 6 Feb 2016 - 19:39

Hmm. I like a lot of them, but I like Ivypool, I guess? She's flawed and has good reason inning. However, I would have liked to see what would've happened if she stayed with DF and betrayed her clan and sister. Evil cats are always the best. But she's cool. I also like Scourge.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySun 7 Feb 2016 - 12:34

Noodles wrote:
I like Hollyleaf because she does what is right and she is just so awesome!

I disagree. Hollyleaf does what she thinks is right, but murdering Ashfur and then saying what he was going to say at the Gathering anything wasn't right. If you read the story in the extra book, the one that takes place right after her leaving, she is kinda mean to Fallen Leaves at times.

However, you do have to give her credit for her sacrifice for Ivypool.

Meh, just my two cents xD

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Who's your fave and why B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptyMon 8 Feb 2016 - 22:09

Mine was Yellowfang until they gave her fancy powers.

I'd have to say Littlecloud or Cinderpelt..? I think that's correct. It's been so long since I've read the books cx
Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptyTue 9 Feb 2016 - 7:51

My favorite is Mousefur and Dovewing,Mousefur cause she's always so grumpy,but can be friece when she wants two.Doveinwg because she's kind, and cares for her sister.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Dandelionheart

Dandelionheart

Characters : Dandelionpaw
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:15

Graystripe! I just love him for some reason I don't know. My other two favorites would have to be Jayfeather and Bumblestripe.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why EmptySat 12 Mar 2016 - 15:17

Jayfeather, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Mousefur, and Hollyleaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your fave and why   Who's your fave and why Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's your fave and why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Talk-
Jump to: