Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Plot for Rot

Go down 
+5
Ash
Laurel
Bleu Haikyuu
Kes
Bloom
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 14:15

Okay, so I'm planning something for Rot and I need some help.

Basically, he goes into the forest and makes a deal with a prideful and showoffy clan cat. The deal is that he will hunt for the cat so that he/she will bring home lots of prey and look like a hero because it is leafbare, but the clan cat has to provide protection and shelter for Rot without telling anybody. He uses his manipulating skills to convince the clan cat to say yes. His reason for being in the forest is to look for a family member that someone told him was there. To make it more interesting, Rot can get into tussles and make enemies on the way. This isn't a big plot, so it shouldn't be too overwhelming with the Leaf fall is hell plot.

Who is needed:

Prideful clan cat who accepts Rot's deal
1. Firepaw- Riverclan (BlueChristmas)

Cats to skirmish with Rot
1. Sandfeather- Skyclan (BlueChristmas)
2. Kestrelpaw- Windclan (Kesmas Tree)
3. Sandfire- Shadowclan (Raven in A Pear Tree)
4. Shimmerheart- Shadowclan (Ashwing)

Enemies Rot makes
1. Ravenpaw- Shadowclan (Raven in A Pear Tree)
2. Nightpaw- Shadowclan (Xmas is in Winter)
3. Patchpaw- Riverclan (Cat Kringle)
4. Deerflight- Skyclan (Christmas Toy)

Friends Rot makes
1. Rushreed- Riverclan (Raven in A Pear Tree)
2. Heronpaw- Riverclan (Cat Kringle)
3. Salmonstripe- Riverclan (Christmas Toy)
4. Open

Cats for Rot to kill
1. Goldenpool- Windclan (BlueChristmas)
2. Open
3. Open
No more than three.

Note that all I really need for this plot is just a prideful clan cat. The rest are just for anyone else who wants to participate. Also, the clan cat can be from any clan.

A Plot for Rot Image13

A Plot for Rot Roh7nXW

Last edited by Bloomaclause on Sun 13 Dec 2015 - 17:12; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 14:30

I would do it with Kestrelpaw, but I don't think you could convince him. He's too focused on being like Falconstar to stray away from the Warrior Code.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A Plot for Rot B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 14:37

I could volunteer Sandfeather as a cat that skirmishes with Rot and Firepaw as the Prideful clan cat

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 14:45

Kes: He could be someone who skirmishes with him if you still want him to be apart of this plot?

Blue: Added

A Plot for Rot Image13

A Plot for Rot Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 15:09

I can offer Rushreed to be friends I'm actually cobsidering her finding out about who her parents were (rouges well Spirit was for a little bit) soon anyways but she can become friend's with rot.

Ill also offer Sandfire to get in a tussle with him and Ravenpaw make enemies with him.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 16:15

Sure, skirmish is a good idea.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
A Plot for Rot B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 17:05

Shimmerheart would gladly skirmish with this kitty. She don't like rogues very much. Plus, she gets into all the fights/problems and I'll keep that up.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 17:12

Mm... Depending on what clan your going to, I can offer Heronpaw of Riverclan as a friend. She literally doesn't care about the code whatsoever and would absolutely befriend a rogue, even a dangerous one of one decided to come along, haha.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 17:22

Nightpaw would become enemies with this cat, no questions asked. He absolutely hates rouges, and he loves to fight.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 18:29

I added all of you. I'm hoping that by tomorrow evening I will have everything planned out, but for now this is how it will probably look like:

Rot travels into the forest and ends up on Riverclan territory, where Firepaw finds him. After Firepaw accepts his deal and gives Rot a place to hide, Heronpaw and Rushreed find and befriend him. Rot will then search all the territories trying to find a certain cat that is supposedly his kin and runs into Sandfeather on Skyclan's territory. After they skirmish, he searches Shadowclan's territory and runs into a patrol of Kestrelpaw, Sandfire, Shimmerheart, and possibly Ravenpaw and Nightpaw. They fight and he keeps looking. If you'd rather have Rot fight Kestrelpaw, Sandfire, and Shimmerheart one by one and not as a patrol, then that could work too. Somehow he is going to have to meet Ravenpaw and Nightpaw to become enemies with them, though.

I am also going to add up there a "kill" section where Rot can kill one or two cats. I'm taking suggestions on how you want your cat to meet Rot and how you'd want to fight him (if your cat is signed up for a skirmish) and whatnot.

A Plot for Rot Image13

A Plot for Rot Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6734

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 18:40

Uno problemo: Not all of the skirmish-ing cats are in da same Clan so a patrol might not work.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 19:14

Oh my mistake. Rot can go to Skyclan's territory and fight Sandfeather and Kestrelpaw there because Windclan took over part of Skyclan's territory (Right?) and then go to Shadowclan and fight Sandfire and Shimmerheart.

A Plot for Rot Image13

A Plot for Rot Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 19:17

Oh! Can I add in Patchpaw (RC) as an enemy? Because I guess he'll be with an RC cat on a patrol or something when a skirmish occurs, maybe verbally fighting Rot and helping the clan mate back. He'll be super angry because he cares a lot about his clan mates.

Heronpaw is super punny, flirtatious and outgoing btw, to keep in mind when RPing with her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 19:46

Sandfeather can meet Rot while she is taking a quick stroll through her territory?

I can maybe add Goldenpool to the list of cats that are killed off. Maybe she and Rot get into a fight and Rot ends up killing her.

Bloom

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot EmptySun 13 Dec 2015 - 5:39

Okay, I added you guys up.

Blue: I will make the topic where Rot meets Firepaw today.

A Plot for Rot Image13

A Plot for Rot Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Plot for Rot Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Plot for Rot   A Plot for Rot Empty

Back to top Go down

A Plot for Rot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: