Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverpaw's Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

Silverpaw's Mother Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw's Mother   Silverpaw's Mother EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 7:36 pm

So Silverpaw has pretty much forgot about Quail (her Mother) which is why I think I should bring her back in, this time with her joining ThunderClan as a, hmm... I guess you would call it a grown apprentice. Yes, It's gonna take a little while to make this thing happen, but it will be all worth it. To me, at least. Before making this plot happen, I will have to officially create Quail. As of right now she is an NPC.

I'm thinking Silverpaw will once again think about Quail, and then she will feel the need to go check on her, asking for permission to go. Once she has a leader (or deputy perhaps) approve her quest, she will travel to find her (Twolegplace isn't that far from ThunderClan, is it?) and tell her of all her adventures so far. Quail will be inspired, and ask Silverpaw if she would be able to join ThunderClan. Silverpaw will have mixed emotions of the idea, having the fear that she will be rejected, but trusts her mother and brings her to ThunderClan.

And that's when I need help on what will happen. I definitely want Quail to be a grown apprentice of the sort. This plot will probably need to be a bit tweaked if not approved, and maybe it won't be able to happen at all. I just need suggestions and then hopefully approval.

I would be OK if this could not be approved. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Silverpaw's Mother Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Mother   Silverpaw's Mother EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:44 am

This sounds interesting. And considering how many Rogues have joined TC, I can't see why not. She'll have to prove herself though, considering Leafbare is coming.

Also *nudge* *nudge* If you want legitimacy as a TC cat, you could have Quail be half TC. That could explain how she knew of the clans so well. I have a cat named Coalfur who was taken by Twolegs when she fell into a river and drown. Canonically, she had 5 kits with her mate, three of which were taken to be raised as kittypets. You could have her be one of the three kits, and that's how she knew about TC?

Either way, I'm approving this plot to begin. Though Rose will have the final say if Quail can join, you can start the plot :)
Back to top Go down

Silverpaw's Mother
Page 1 of 1