Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 16:09

"Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey gather underneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Thrushstar yowled.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 18:42

Mudkit bounded out of the nursery, looking around the camp at the cats gathering. This must be my apprentice ceremony! he thought excitedly. I wonder who my mentor will be?
(someone active//shot)

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 3:12

Frostpaw padded out of the apprentice's den at the leaders call, her green eyes drifting over to Mudkit. Must be another apprentice ceremony, she thought with a smile on her face. I can't wait to have another apprentice in the den. The she-cat took a seat next to Mudkit, even though she didn't know him very well. She opened her mouth to say hi, but her shyness kept her back from speaking and she closed her mouth.

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Image13

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 5:38

Mudkit could feel a cat's nervousness behind him, when he turned his head, he saw Frostpaw. The little kit was somewhat confused why she didn't say anything and looked so scared to talk to him but brushed it away. Maybe she is just shy. He thought, turing back towards JaggedRock. Staring at his leader, he was filled with overwhelming joy. Could that be me up there someday? I wonder who my mentor will be! Mudkit couldn't help but smile.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 22:58

"Tonight, we gather to make this kit an apprentice," Thrushstar said. "Mudkit, from tonight until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Mudpaw. Your mentor will be Marigoldleaf. May she teach you everything she knows."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1