Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)

Go down 
+6
Jay
Darkshadow
Ningasourous :D
Goldfish
Leo
Hawkie
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 6:44

Jaybird's ears pricked. "I heard that too." he meowed.

Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 6:46

Leopardheart hissed softly.

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 11:34

A loud roar came from deep within the cave. Hawkpaw jumped, her tail fluffed out in suprise. "Now im positive that caves dont do THAT! She growled. "What is this dream gonna make happen next?! Hawkpaw flattened her ears as another roar came from the heart of the cave.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 11:41

"A...monster." Leopardheart growled into the cave.

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 5:43

Suddenly, something grabbed Jaybird and Hawkpaw. "Whats happening!?" She screeched.

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Spoiler:

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 DX-1
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 7:57

"Ahh!" Jaybird yelled as he was pulled into the darkness,scraping his claws against the rocky surface under him. It did not entirely help as he disappeared into the darkness with Hawkpaw.

OOC: I am going to try to make my posts longer ^^

Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 7:40

oCC: LOL

Leopardheart felt a pair of eyes staring at her. "Give them back!"

Hawkie

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 16:41

Hawkpaw tried biting the thing that grabbed the two cats, but it hurt her teeth. It was like rock, but it had a rusty taste. Then the two cats were thrown to the ground inside of the cave, they tried making their way out, and came to a place with shiny seethrough, colored rocks.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 16:49

Leopardheart padded inside the cave carefully.

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 10:40

(I forgot about topic... is it dead? )

Swiftshadow raced after them.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 DeQnfThe Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 UTs4eThe Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 CmOB3The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 Swufty

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Jul 2010 - 19:13

(EEEEK I'm Moonpie.. Never noticed this topiccc... DX)

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010 - 6:14

((its oK, just post))

Leopardheart raced on into the cave. "Jaybird! Hawkpaw!"

PostSubject: Re: The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)   The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkening ( for moonpie, leo, aura, rain, wish, ning, and jay!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3