Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)

Go down 
+2
Leo
BlossomClaw
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 2 Jul 2010 - 23:09

OOC: creepish topic, im joinin! (i wont be "mean" or whatever. besides i dont want to spam your topic with killingness, even though leo is about to go wild cat on someone XD!)

IC: Sleepypaw stepped out of the shadows. "Hey sister, hey Hawkpaw, hey Deathkit." he greeted. He whirled around to see his friend. "Hey Leoparheart! Congratulations on becoming a warrior!" he looked closer. "You okay Leopardheart? You look... awesome showing your teeth like that!" he looked around at the darkness and red eyes. "What time is it? And whats with the evil mice staring at us like that?" he asked. He scented water. "Be right back..." he crept up to the WindClan stream. He crouched down so his shadow wouldnt hit the water. He spied a silver fish, as it swam into the shallows, he flashed out his claws and flung it clear of the water. He leaped up and caught the fish in the back, half killing it. "Mouse dung!" He cursed as he fell to earth. It fell with him, bringing it closer to death. "Die stupid fish so I can eat you!" he repeatedly slashed it in the head to kill it, while holding it down so it couldnt flop back in the water.

Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 12:30

then dragonpaw saw them and fell of the branch he was on "Ouch.Hi people waht are you doing here?

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptySat 3 Jul 2010 - 15:05

"How. Can. WindClan. Fish. Be. So. Strong. If. WindClan. Cats. Are. So. Scrawny." He yelled out with each slash at the dying fish.

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptySun 4 Jul 2010 - 14:02

Ooc: sleepy?! iam NOT your sister anymore!!! XD!

Ic: "hello Brother!(i will be your sis for this topic XD!)Hello Dragon" Blossom Smiled at her brother and her friend "and sleepy...here!" she said as she padded over and hit the fish with her paw killing it instanlt "there!" she purred

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Dragonpaw

Dragonpaw

Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 4:41

OOC: lol XD

IC:"so whats happening? Hold on i just saw a fat rabbit!" said dragonpaw, he lunged for the rabbit and caught it "YAY!!!"

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2010 - 12:24

"nice catch!" purred Blossompaw happy to see all of her friends together "we are going hunting XD! at first it was just me and deathkit but...know its all of us!"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:05

Leopardheart spat. "I would eat any scrawny Windclan prey."

Hawkie

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Medicine Cat
Sagittarius Buffalo
Number of posts : 1138

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Jul 2010 - 5:34

Hawkpaw went over to Blossompaw. She unsheathed her claws and showed them to her. "Blossompaw, look at how long they are!" She meowed, comparing her claws with her whiskers. Her claws were longer. "These come in handy, alot!"

OCC: btw, it's not part of the dream, Hawkpaw has seriously long claws

Hawkpath- Beloved Medicine Cat of RiverClan. Mentored by Mistyriver. Mentoring Rosepaw. Mates with Sleepystar. Sister to Jaystar, Swiftstar, Brightfire, and Firefly.[/scroll]
Icewind- Currently a Kit of ShadowClan.
Spoiler:

Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 DX-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.skyshatterworld.forumotion.com
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 8 Jul 2010 - 7:38

OCC: LOL

Leopardheart growled and stared at Blossompaw with her red eyes.

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010 - 14:50

"wow!" murmered Blossom in awww as she stared at her friends claws "i wish MY claws were that long!"

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 17:01

"blossom?" squeked a voice from the darkness "Can i go hunting with you?" out stepped chocolatekit, who glanced nervously between hawkpaw's long claws and leopardheart's evil glare

ooc: lol, can i join the party?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010 - 19:19

OOC: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check the dates dude!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010 - 6:50

if it's dead, then why r u answering? if no one had answered i woulda got the point sooner or later! oh and btw sleepy, im not a dude. but still... sy for posting
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010 - 15:36

OOC: I knwo your not a dude, sorry. But someone needs to tell people if the topic is dead since it is a form of spam.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)   Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossompaw's dream (anyone join! excpept mean ppls!!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3