Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well, here goes nothing... again

Go down 
+4
Cat
Kes
Thea
Topaz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 5:42 am

Topaz wrote:
All I  am saying is that I don't like the fact that if you don't want to be a warrior and people don't like your application you either work to become a warrior or.like.. kill the cat off, I guess

Or you work to become qualified for the position.

Or use your imagination and I don't know, make your character interesting to you. Be a rogue. A kitty pet. Have a love interest. I don't know.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 5:52 am

How do I work to become qualified? Practically every application is almost the same. It just depends on how popular you are on the site.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 6:05 am

You improve your grammar, and your writing, as well as have better constructed characters.

The people you complain about being medicine cats just because they are popular are
-> Sleepy
-> Tree/Ebony
-> Rose
-> Dreameon
-> Pika
-> Marcel
-> Pinely
-> Me

Every single one of these people have been around for a while to have at least 1,000 posts or near to it, as well as showing themselves repeatedly to be reliable people and have thorough characters. Sleepy is an administrator of this site. There is no possible way you can argue against his qualifications. Ebs/Tree has been a moderator and around for an old time. Pika hasn't been here long but she is exceptional. Rose is an amazing member. Pinely has been here for ages. I admit, I don't know their medicine cat stats but I have had two medicine cats previous Wisteria. This is not necessarily a popularity contest -- if it was Icee would have been medicine cat.

(Also, it's not required to have five characters.)

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 6:19 am

I know it's not required. Also, is being an administrator, moderator, leader, or an old timer make you have well contacts? Also making you.popular?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 6:38 am

The only way to be an administrator or moderator is to be extremely respected and well-liked. Leaders are only selected through the same qualifications (usually) as a medicine cat. They just don't have sign ups. It's even more difficult to be a leader, so you're only going to get it if you're respected and a qualified person. An old timer isn't popular because their old, and if they are they're popular its because they're respected. The people are popular and in those positions because they are exceptional. If you can't understand this, I really don't think you could be medicine cat.

EDIT: I see myself six years ago in you and my word of advice is to drop the attempt at manipulation and smart-hmmphing because in the long run it never really helps.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 6:44 am

Ok. I guess I see your point. I just kind of, you know wanted to well uh, the position or...
Oh well. Never mind . And I guess, thanks, in a way.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 6:58 am

Yes, it's sort of a known fact that the older members tend to have the more important positions. But that doesn't necessarily mean they earned them through popularity. In my experience, they earned the position because they worked hard, have shown exceptional role-playing skills and have something to offer the site with that character.

Sure, being the only one to sign up is almost an automatic win, but it will not be accepted if the user has not shown the admins and other members that they really deserve the position.

And if you do not want your character to be a warrior, then don't have them be one! Kill them off as a kit or an apprentice! Have them crippled and sign up when you have improved yourself and now have a cat different from the rest. If that doesn't work, now you have a elder. And how many of them do we have? It's not hard to come up with different scenarios if your plans don't work out.

I really wanted Aspen to be MCA, but that didn't work out. So instead I'll be spicing up his life so he won't be some generic warrior instead of dropping him in the gutter. And if I still want to be medicine cat, I'll sign up the next time the position is open.

It's okay that it doesn't work out the first couple of times. You just need to improve your skills so you will be accepted.

Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty20/7/2015, 7:00 am

I'm not the one who makes all the decisions. If other people recomend you, so be it.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, here goes nothing... again   Well, here goes nothing... again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, here goes nothing... again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: