Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a story about a snail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

a story about a snail Empty
PostSubject: a story about a snail   a story about a snail EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 19:34

My sister wanted to write something and wanted me to give her a prompt. It is "Snail"

"I scurry through the tall blades of grass, barely unable to see in front of me. Then, I reach it; the pavement. I lift myself onto the hard rock slab. I see people walking everywhere, with some strollers being pushed. I lift my head up and look across the busy road. On the other side, I see a building with the title: The Snail House.

Perfect! Who knew this large place could have a place just for snails like me!

I wait in the grass near the pavement until it's nighttime. There are little to no cars on the street, so I make my way across it. It's a slow process, but I eventually get there. The hardest part was getting up the street curb, but it's worth it. I can finally have a place to interact with other snails.
I get to the door, and-- wow this is hard to open. I try and find a way in, but it's sealed shut. I give up at some point, and fall asleep.

I wake up the next morning, but I feel a little different. It seems that I'm in the building (because of the window facing the street) and it's also the afternoon now. Everything looks like I'm in a dream, and then I see it-- me.

I see myself, lying on a counter, laid onto a plate. I see other snails surrounding me on the plate, with a bowl of some brown liquid next to us.
Oh my God. I've died.

And I'm being served at a restaurant."

thanks (my name) for giving this to me as a prompt. sorry that it's not that long but im not that full of imagination rn.
~(her name) 6/28/15 :: 9:58 pm

Comments

(Me): Well, R.I.P little snail.               ___
                                                  / R.I.P. \
                                                  l_____  l

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

a story about a snail Empty
PostSubject: Re: a story about a snail   a story about a snail EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 4:09

That's sad. I had a snail I got from school and we fed it and cleaned the tank and stuff but one day it randomly died. And I hadn't even had her for a month. Her name was Sugar. She rests in StarClan now.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down

a story about a snail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: