Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]

Go down 
+6
Kes
Echo
King Falcon I
Blaze
Icee
Sleepy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] Empty
PostSubject: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:51 pm

I don't know what I'm doing.

The whole High Sparrow/Blood Moon plot turns out to be a lot harder to organize than we thought, and that's why it didn't start way earlier.

So I'm just going to be honest instead of letting this whole sitewide plot idea die a slow, painful, forgotten death. I don't know how this is supposed to work in a reliable way and I'm not sure it'll work without immediately exploding into flame.

It's not because it's a bad idea, it's because it's a complex idea. The Deomilites plot worked because we could structure it, because we could reliably predict how everyone would react, and because we could manipulate the outcome of battles by just throwing more bad guys in. The other plot we don't talk about didn't work because I said "eff it" and tried to wing it when we couldn't think of anything.

Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] NOAOhv2

We need an actual, solid ending. There's too many lasting effects after the whole plot is over, and we don't know how it's supposed to end in the first place.

Now, don't get me wrong. There was one time where we just decided the crazy leader of RiverClan would attempt to conquer the world, out of the blue, and no one planned anything and it worked perfectly fine. That was simple though. This is different.

What I'm saying is, I don't know what I'm doing, please just kill me and relieve me of my suffering.

Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Well maybe for starters, Clan leaders can decide beforehand what position they plan on taking should a prophecy happen? And let's just have all meddie cats have the dream.

The dream can be up to individual medicine cats, but overall it'll be something about blood, war, and code breaking leading to our doom.

Once we generally know where all leaders stand on this topic, then find out where clan cats will stand on this topic with their clan leader's decision in mind. So basically tell us what you plan for your cat to do in this situation.

Then from there, we can figure out what is the most likely and reasonable ending.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:00 pm

Powerchu wrote:
Well maybe for starters, Clan leaders can decide beforehand what position they plan on taking should a prophecy happen?

I agree with Chu. Establishing positions will help us understand how serious the aggression will be. If the majority of cats agree to chase out, kill, whatever the code breakers, it could be similar to the Jewish people's genocide in WWII, with the cats apposed helping hide and protect those being hunted. If the majority are against it, it could be a fight against those trying to rid the Clans of the impure blood. The minority could have some cat receiving information about the code breakers through StarClan or even spies where they would hunt them down secretly and kidnap/kill them in a discreet way, slowly chipping away at the majority's defense and moral.

Powerchu wrote:
And let's just have all meddie cats have the dream.

The dream can be up to individual medicine cats, but overall it'll be something about blood, war, and code breaking leading to our doom.

I think the meddies should receive the prophecy, but not individually. They could receive it as a group at a Medicine Cat Gathering, when they all go to sleep to talk to StarClan. It would definitely add to the significance of StarClan's warning. Them all being present in the same dream is pretty much unheard off. That way, at the meeting/gathering where they all talk about it (cause that'll probably happen) all the meddies can band together and announce it, stating they all met with StarClan and letting the clans know it's no joke. If each cat heard it by themselves with no way to confirm it with the others until a gathering or whatever, there might be skepticism between them and their clanmates.

Powerchu wrote:
Once we generally know where all leaders stand on this topic, then find out where clan cats will stand on this topic with their clan leader's decision in mind. So basically tell us what you plan for your cat to do in this situation.

Once again, great idea.

Knowing the amount of cats on either side can give us a general idea a clan's standing. Each cat is different; some may agree with the purge, some may only follow it because their leader/family/friends do, and of course there are those who revolt against it. Maybe a leader agrees, but their deputy doesn't. This can cause array in the Clan and cats could leave to join a clan who's leader is against/for it. The whole clans would be scrambled with everyone leaving/joining. Some might stay to lead a double life, or the clans could create new allies and enemies and group together to take down the others.

This is just my two cents.
I'd love some criticism if you got any~

also if ya need help sleeps, I would be happy to join a planning committee or something.

Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 am

Just my two cents worth, one thing about this plot concerns me. Some don't know that they're of mixed blood. How would they be handled? Would the leaders find out? How? What about cats whose bloodline is only known by them and their parents. Provided their family don't betray them, would they ever get found out? The people know whose who, but the cats might not. Somehow, which cats know what needs to be kept track of.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 10:28 am

Yes, but that's the whole part of the plot. Those are good questions, but they're not general. We'd figure that out later on, and probably while the plot is actually working. Any disagreements? Any at all?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:51 pm

Nope. You're right, that makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Thank you! *proudly patting myself of the back*

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Let's just relax and listen to the seminal Three 6 Mafia album Da Unbreakables.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Xtaberry wrote:
Just my two cents worth, one thing about this plot concerns me. Some don't know that they're of mixed blood. How would they be handled? Would the leaders find out? How? What about cats whose bloodline is only known by them and their parents. Provided their family don't betray them, would they ever get found out? The people know whose who, but the cats might not. Somehow, which cats know what needs to be kept track of.

Really good question. Honestly, it will all depend on other people's interactions with your characters on this. For the cats who don't know they're mixed blood, but have people that do know, it will be up to the cats that have that knowledge to basically decide your character(s)' fate on whether the leader finds out or not. If there's no one that knows about the blood in general (which I'd doubt, despite all the NPCs, someone in the clan should have knowledge about it eventually, most likely MCs), they're either free to go or someone finds out. And when said cat finds out, they have the choice to report their clanmate or let them go free, depending on their beliefs.
The ones about the parents and them - same thing. It's up to other people and what their characters believe to decide how it works out. If it's family, I doubt that'd try and separate each other or try and kick themselves out of the clan (unless you really hate your parents/children/siblings to the point where you wanna kill them). As usual, it's up to the users who own the cat to decide. Whose to say that one of them might not slip-up the secret? There's a lot of free-lance with this plot, but while people know and the cats don't, please do not suddenly have your characters get knowledge of these secrets without their being some kind of burst of the secret. I have no idea the number of times people give their characters sudden enlightenment that they never had before or heard about.
It's not really up to the staff to keep track of that - there are too many characters. It's best if you have a mental note to yourself about what your characters know, anyway.
We have Pine's family tree, and while I'm not sure how up-to-date that is, you can trace your characters' heritages if you can find them there. Though, if your characters don't know, don't make them suddenly find out without any cat telling them. It's not the kind of thing that "suddenly hits you". > ^ <;;

Hope this helps~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:26 pm

Can someone please link me to where the plot is described?

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:38 pm

Wisteria wrote:
Can someone please link me to where the plot is described?

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t18791-arc-three-plot-brainstorming

I think that was the first place that pika had mentioned the plot lul. Not really sure mysellf thoughh.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:51 pm

Okay! Caught up!

The plot I was takling over with Icee would work with this but then again not really now that I think about it.

The idea was that Wisteria would seduce cats from other clans to give her information. Which, COULD work but it would be kind of against the mindset of "no half-clans"

kinda awks considering she's half clan apparently

Other than that I like. MAKE IT GOREY AND DEATH >:D

Mom: Kes have you stopped writing about death and gore and massacre
Me: duh mom I've been on WCC again uwu

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 pm

Does that mean this will finally happen? I've been waiting for a while.
And what does the blood moon have to do with High Sparrow?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:27 pm

The name "High Sparrow" is just sort of showing how this arc is referencing Game of Thrones (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I did a quick search and it said recurring character and episode name).
Blood Moon is a message from StarClan that would be freely interpreted by clan leaders, though we've pretty much established what clan believes what. High Sparrow is... I think it was just the substitute name for the plot. Don't remember. > ^ <;;;

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 7:28 pm

*quietly ushers in conquest plot*

The blood-issue can be what sparks the giant war? Because this is probably going to become a war anyway?

These ideas are good (i think) but I'm too lazy to read it all. I need a TL;DR.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]   Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT] Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, let's have an honest talk [ABOUT THE BLOOD MOON PLOT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next