Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fangkit's Creation

Go down 
+2
Leo
Moon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 19:58

Name: fangkit

malecat

Looks: fluffy orange

Personality: loyal,not nice

Origins: born. parents were warriors

Last edited by Fangkit on Fri 11 Jun 2010 - 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 20:32

I'm sorry, but when it said "Origins" and the "born" ; I literally LOL'd.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 21:36

That's kind of mean...
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 21:37

Please use the template. ^^; Thanks.

Anonymous

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 22:01

Cat Name: Fangkit- Fangpaw- Fangslash

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Jayfeather, Crowfeather,

Familiarity with the series: I've read every book.

Appearance: Fankit could be summed up in one word. Furry. If you call him fat he’ll go off the deep end. Truly, he just has a lot of fur to keep him warm. Speaking of his fur, it’s a bright orange and white color. He has piercing brown eyes that are bathed with an intense nature, especially for a kit. His eyes are pointed and stand on end constantly, whether he can her something or not. He has sharp talons that are almost always ready to attack.

Personality:
Fangkit is very ambitious. That is an understatement of the extraordinary variety. He’ll do anything to achieve his goals, no matter who he has to step on to do it. Nothing gets in his way when it comes to power. Even as a kit, he wants to be Lord of the Nursery. If you dare to tell him what to do, you’ll end up like Halfkit. He used to be Fullkit until he lost half of his tail (jk). Though under all this jerkish behavior he can be quite nice. It’s just really deep down there. He’s extremely jealous, if you even show a sign of not liking him much, but loving another he will do anything to get your attention. To the point of staging a suicide, or fighting the other person. He’s pretty smart for a kit, which comes from him hanging around his parents and learning everything they say and do. He even talks like a warrior, or as similar to them as he can fake. Which causes some confusion. As is pretty much obvious, Fangkit is not a kit to be messed with. Making him feel and acting like he’s a kit is his Anger Button. Press it and he’ll go off the deep end until he’s raving mad and pushing up daisies.

Origins:
Fangkit was born as any other cat would be born, in fact you could say he was completely normal. Except that he was born an only child in WindClan. His parents didn’t know if it was because his mother hadn’t been fed enough or was it because that it was some freak occurrence. They loved him as if they had had ten kits. And Fangkit loved them both, in an almost obsessive way. He never let them out of his site, and they never let him out of theirs. Which led to some maddening happenings such as when he wasn’t allowed to play outside of the camp when his father had been injured and mother was asleep. He was normal… Except his behavior. Many other cats made jokes that he had been hit in the head a few too many times, and that’s why he was so violent and rough with the other kits. Attacking head on with all of his might instead of playfully pawing them. His parents named him Fangkit for his rough fangs, and he loved the name from the start. He wore it as a grand title. And his ambitious thoughts made him want to become leader, but not leader like every other kit wished, he would do anything to become leader. Though he wasn’t above learning the warrior code, he still obeyed it, it was more like a bylaw that could be twisted. At least in his own imagination.

Fangstar. It was a name he fantasized about daily. Some found it strange that he already demanded people to call him this, but he ignored it. He knew eventually that this would become a reality. But he quickly became a fighting fanatic. He wasn’t just wanting to become leader, he wanted to show people that he could be come leader. His voice was like that of a full grown warrior. Speaking to people as if they were lower than him. He showed every kit in the nursery that he was better than them with his claws and fangs, though his parents took a lot of attention to this. They tried to calm the rage other mothers had for Fangkit’s attack on their kits, but to no avail. He became an enemy to all queens. His parents often talked to him about the way he acted but he ignored them. They just didn’t have the same tactical mind that he did, or the ambition. Even as a kit he had a mind for battle. His thoughts were a complex mingle of no battle strategies and ways to attack. He even began making up his own moves, testing them out on the other kits. This caused some of them to fear him, others to want to learn what he knew. Fangkit taught them, and watched as they often hurt themselves in attempting what he did, though others were better at his own moves than he was. Because of this, he shunned those stronger than him. He knew that if they became as powerful as him, his plan was over.

Is this okay?
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 22:03

You can't choose to be leader: the admins choose.

Anonymous

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 22:03

He isn't leader. Fangkit aspires to be leader.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 22:44

OK.

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptyFri 11 Jun 2010 - 23:09

If I were admin, I would approve. So since the admins aren't on daily, I think it would be ok if you could post in things other than RPing topics.

Fangkit's Creation Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 10:57

Blue, that is spam. If you are admin, then approve. If you are not, then please don't say, "OH you can post now!" when you don't have the power.

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 17:32

Approved

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 18:25

@leopardpaw

that made me think of the saying, "I GOT THE POWA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 18:56

OWO wow Pine. But now fang can post cuz he got approved! ^^

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation EmptySat 12 Jun 2010 - 22:28

OMGlee!! That was the most detailed story-like creation I have ever read!!! LOL Anger Button.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fangkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fangkit's Creation   Fangkit's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Fangkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1