Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thunderclan Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Thunderclan Issues Empty
PostThunderclan Issues

Okay while I may still be sick I can still get on. So ceremonies can come back to me and other issues. But heres a fair warning: I have work. And since its summer I will have it more often and be with friends occasionally. For 2 weeks maybe twice, I might be going to go see Stormi again and while I should be active still because we are computer nerds, if I don't get on a couple times or more thats why. But that should be in July and possibly August. As for coming up, I need to go to a Chiropractor for my hips again and try to get them to stop being butts and giving me pain.

Thunderclan Issues :: Comments

No Comment.

Thunderclan Issues

Page 1 of 1