Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Saturday-Tuesday(?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Saturday-Tuesday(?) Empty
PostSaturday-Tuesday(?)

So I just found out that from Saturday through probably Tuesday I will be at my Nana's house and at my Nana's house there is no internet. So I will not be able to be on here those days. This is part of reason why I put up the WC:UT Rogue Clan WCC style thread so I will have something to do at night after my nana goes to bed. So if anyone else has cats they want to add I need them by tomorrow night. Also the thing is I wont be able to look at this thread while I'm gone so somehow Im going to have to get this list down so I can have it as a reference so I can make the cats look right in the clan. Sorry this kind of short notice but just turned out that way. I am leaving very early Saturday morning so I wanted to give at least a 24 hours notice. Also posted this because I am mentor of 2 cats and won't be able to train them on these days.
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Share this post on: reddit

Saturday-Tuesday(?) :: Comments

No Comment.

Saturday-Tuesday(?)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: