Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icekit for WindClan MCA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

Icekit for WindClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 10:45

Cat Name: Icekit

Clan: WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat are to treat injuries and diseases, assist queens, interpret omens and prophecies from StarClan, not have a mate or kits, serve the clan before themselves, and stand apart from clan rivalries. The duties of a medicine cat apprentice is to help his/her mentor whenever needed. Even if it is something a simple a collecting herbs; apprentices should never whine, complain or be disrespectful about any task given to them.

What you would do with this position: Being a medicine cat apprentice (after the current apprentice becomes a medicine cat) would help me get to know more of my clan mates and serve others. I will heal the wounded, treat the sick, assist queens, hopefully instruct an apprentice later on, and by far the most important: always stay loyal to my clan. Unlike some kits, I am not rebellious and actually excited to take "orders" from my older clan mates. I am quiet, respectful, and will follow every rule, task, and lesson assigned to me.

Why you think you deserve this position: In all honesty, Icekit is a lover not a fighter. If I am a medicine cat apprentice I will be able to put my healing talents to good use. I don’t like to fight/kill and am worried that if I become a warrior, I will be a burden to them when it comes to battles (but of course I will always defend my clan mates). I have no interest in having a mate or kits. I already know the basic herbs and treatments, and I am a quick at learner. Even though I am fairly new, I am being as active as possible and staying updated with the clan.

Recommendations: Bloom

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 5:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:02

Sorry, there's an MCA already.
Please check the status before applying for these positions.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyMon 8 Jun 2015 - 16:31

He meant when Emberpaw is a medicine cat...Icekit would be his apprentice.

Icekit for WindClan MCA Image13

Icekit for WindClan MCA Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 5:00

Yes, I meant that when the current apprentice is a medicine cat, then I could become apprentice. Sorry, I guess I will clarify that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 5:07

Gorsefeather isn't dying anytime soon, this application is pointless unless you plan on keeping Icekit a kit for several months on end without certainity. If I'd been medicine cat for a year or something like that, I might step down for you guys, but it's been like a month. Try Skyclan when Palepaw becomes MC.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 10:54

Ok, then should I put one in for skyclan? But I would have to join their clan first right?
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 18:36

Of course. You don't apply for SkC MCA if you're using a character in WC. xD

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 19:02

Then how do people have like 10 cats in different clans if we are only supposed to have 1? (I think)/ How do people have time to be in different clans/stay loyal to one clan?
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 19:34

The limit's five characters per person. Some people just like to have one character or two or maybe just three.
It's really not that hard, since this is just RP. Of course, you could favor a clan, but in a fight and you have characters in all the clans participating, you have to use all of them to be fair. That's been a rule for awhile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icekit for WindClan MCA   Icekit for WindClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Icekit for WindClan MCA
Page 1 of 1