Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

For my dear friend Spotty-poo <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

For my dear friend Spotty-poo <3 Empty
PostFor my dear friend Spotty-poo <3

Spottedleaf said she won't be able to come online because she is leaving to go to her sister's wedding. Come back soon Spotty-poo! <3

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

For my dear friend Spotty-poo <3 :: Comments

Re: For my dear friend Spotty-poo <3
Post Thu 21 May 2015 - 19:47 by Spottedleaf
Im leaving at about 1 PM tomorrow to get to the beach. It is about a 9 hour drive. The wedding is on Thursday of next week and I will be traveling back Saturday the 30th. Ill try to post some and stuff while their case im taking my laptop with me but still wont be as much. This is why not shure I can finish the war case I cant be active enough to post on the battle thread.
Thea
Post Sat 30 May 2015 - 8:50 by Thea
SPOTTY COMING BACK
Post Sat 30 May 2015 - 18:43 by Spottedleaf
im home from my trip got home around 6:30. trip was 9 hours 23 minutes 11 seconds. i time road trip everytime with my stop watch so that s why its down to minutes and seconds as well. My sister is married now thats weird. Yesterday was my last day at Gulf SHores I got a real bad sunburn its all way up my legs most my stomach and most of my chest and its painful. Im just glad to be home honestly cause all that stress from wedding is over.
Post  by Sponsored content

For my dear friend Spotty-poo <3

Page 1 of 1