Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

theese are some pics of my dogs....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

theese are some pics of my dogs.... Empty
PostSubject: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 17:22

The one with a lighter color fur is named lily.... (I call her Spottedstream) and the black and white one is coco puff... (i call her Silverheart)... Yes i know there dogs but i still give them warrior names :P

theese are some pics of my dogs.... 5k23co~ Spottedstream

theese are some pics of my dogs.... 2hoci21~ Spottedstream ish eaten meh glasses

theese are some pics of my dogs.... J5d01f~ Silverheart
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 17:24

Cute!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 17:25

i know, i love the one of her tryin to eat meh glsses
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 17:39

Same here! Kanye West glasses lol

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 19:59

Yesh X3
Back to top Go down
mew72202

Clan/Rank : Dragon Clan, Leader
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:15

This is a warrior cat website! not a "post everything you can think of" website! No 
Back to top Go down
mew72202

Clan/Rank : Dragon Clan, Leader
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:16

oops i don't mean to be harsh i forgot to edit this :blushingplz: 
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 11:35

Mew;; This topic is considered dead. Also, this is the off-topic area. They can post whatever they want here. Please refrain from posting in topics that are over a month old. Can someone in staff lock this topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theese are some pics of my dogs....   theese are some pics of my dogs.... Empty

Back to top Go down

theese are some pics of my dogs....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Warrior Pictures-
Jump to: