Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

RapidBaze the bengal cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RapidBlaze

RapidBlaze

Clan/Rank : warrior
Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 27

RapidBaze the bengal cat Empty
PostSubject: RapidBaze the bengal cat   RapidBaze the bengal cat EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 21:54

Name:RapidBlaze
nickname:Rapid
appearance: i am a yellowish creamish pelt color with dark brownbengal cat pelt patern.i have blue-green eyes and a dark brown tail tip.
FURsonality (see what i did there) : i am a happy go lucky friendly she cat that likes running and going on missions.i am hyper and loud at times,but im willing to help a friend in need.
back story: i was separated from my parents when i was a kit.i woke up in a twoleg nest and ran away far into the woods tumbling against rocks and getting smacked by wet branches.i was left unconcious until the next day. i woke up in a new place,EmberClan. i saw the medacine cat doing what medacine cats...do.she checked on me and i wad hurt badly.when i was better 10 days later,i was introduced to the clan leader and became a member of EmberClan.the next posts will be in the rp.i am really excited for this! See you in the rp!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

RapidBaze the bengal cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: RapidBaze the bengal cat   RapidBaze the bengal cat EmptyFri 19 Dec 2014 - 22:10

Hi there! I'm glad you're giving it another shot! :D Unfortunately, though, we will need you to fill out the template below for us to approve you. You can simply copy it and edit your original post to do so!

Template:

Cat Name:

Tom or She-Cat:

Favorite Warriors Character(s):

Familiarity with the series:

Appearance:

Personality:

Origins:*

Clan:
Back to top Go down

RapidBaze the bengal cat
Page 1 of 1