Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD Empty
PostSubject: CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD   CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 5:44

Cat Name:
CloudPatches

Clan:
WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat:
To heal any cat and help them over come their wounds or sickness. They must try all means if nessicary. They must have all clans best interests in heart and treat all cats fair weither or not they like or dislike the cat. They must learn all the herbs uses and where to find them and train their apprentice, once they have one, to the best of their ability. They must be able to contact with StarClan to understand what they have been told and read omens that they find wherever they are. They must also help any cat whom had issues like BlueStar did from the book.
The bad part is CloudPatches has a mate and kits but with LightningPaw's death he does become distant with everyone so that may help with that part.

What you would do with this position:
I would use it to heal others and help cats get better. I would never use it to show off as this is an earned rank and not a glory rank. I understand it is hard work that comes with this and that I would not be allowed a mate. I would try my hardest to be the best medicine cat apprentice I could be. And try to understand all that I must. Of course I also understand I'm new and most likely would not get this rank as many others may be more qualified then me.

Why you think you deserve this position:
I have always been fond of healing in other roleplays mostly wolf ones and always wanted to try it. So I made a character to test it out and found that I took to it well quickly learning the herbs to use and how to administer them. I learned all their herbs by heart knowing what to use and where. I even use it in real life xD. I loved to heal all my clan mates and learned to treat every wound even small scratches. I loved to make people feel better as that's what I do all the time even though I'm sad I make my friends feel happy. I also have a big list of herbs from warrior cats on my iPod so I study it from time to time as well as learn poisoness plants. I hope it's enough.

Recommendations:
Mostly it should be someone at kit status who could learn as an apprentice but since there is none I thought CloudPatches could switch.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD   CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 13:57

Yeah sure, you can. Just make a topic with some kind of explanation for the change, with the leader and all that. We don't really need a vote here. I'll vouch.
Back to top Go down

CloudPatches MCA sign up- A warrior to medicine cat xD
Page 1 of 1