Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Riverclan plot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Riverclan plot Empty
PostSubject: Riverclan plot   Riverclan plot EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 20:47

Plot.
                  I choose the worst title names now don't I? Oh well. This plot contains adders, a tunnel disaster, and bad spelling. :3
Okay, so this plot is based off of four cats. There are two she-cats and two tomcats.  
Here is how it starts:
One of the she-cats go hunting one day, and they approach a nest of adders. They heard something about them being dangerous, but they thought it was just a myth. So, they attempt to kill the adder, but gets bitten. They rush to the medicine den, where they find they are out of the herb for curing snake bites. They give them some ragweed to keep them strong, and then give them poppyseeds to help them sleep. When the cat treating them asks them how it happened, the cat replies that she was hunting and got bit by an adder, realizing their foolish mistake. A tom from the clan saw what had happened and wondered why she lied. Later on, when they are still unable to find any Yarrow or even Snakeroot, the cat is on the verge of death. The tom panicks and finds yarrow hiding in the back of the den, and when he questions the cat treating them, they say they had no idea. The tom is confused and starts to try to figure out the mystery. 
About a have moon after, he hears the she-cat screaming and sees a cat trying to kill her. He jumps in, but is not quick enough to see who the cat is before they dart off. When he questions the she-cat who tried to kill her, she is too scared to speak. She then answers that it was a she-cat by the name of TigerTail. She says that the cat was jealous of her for something, but didn't say what. The tom remembers her and tells Sunstar about it. 
He then goes to find this cat and ends up stumbling upon her, but a large tom pounces on him, nearly killing him. The she-cat tells him to stop, and he obeys. The cat tells him who she is, and then leaves. He chases after her and tries to kill her. He fails and he runs away before the large tom can attack him. He reports all of this to Sunstar. 
He doesn't solve the mystery and starts to go crazy. He starts trying to find the she-cats guard and when he does, he realizes it is a cat from his clan and asks him questions, and when he refuses to answer, he kills him and a cat sees and the tom gets exiled. 
The she-cat who he was trying to solve the mystery for gets scared because he begins to attack cats for no reason and questions them about the she-cat. 
Eventually, the she-cat kills him and she retires to the elders den, and the clan never forgets that insane tom that attempted to kill so many.... And accomplished three times...
But he will be back.... Soon.

Flowchart
She-cat is dumb and gets bitten by adder -> Needs immediate help but there are no herbs ->Tom gets curious  -> Tom attempts to figure out mystery  -> Hears screaming she-cat and sees her getting attacked  ->Jumps in right after she-cat leaves  -> Attacked she-cat is too scared to speak  -> Finally answers  -> Tom knows cat  -> Tells Sunstar  ->Finds cat  ->Gets attacked  ->She-cat tells him who is, leaves  ->Attempts to murder her  ->Fails  ->Goes crazy trying to solve mystery ->Kills guard tom from clan in order to find clues  ->Cat sees tom kill cats guard  ->Gets exiled  -> Kills cats  ->She-cat kills him  ->Retires to elders den  ->Tom comes back (TBA on another day when topic is finished)

What we need
Cats to be killed, Three preferably:
Adder bitten she-cat: FawnLeap (Played by Cat)
Evil she-cat: TigerTail (Played by Voltage)
Guard-tom:
Crazy tom:
Cat to see tom killing guard tom:
What we will need and already have in clans:
SunStar
Medicine cat: SparrowPaw

I have been trying to make a plot for a while, so please just say what you think.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Empress Kats on Sat 15 Nov 2014 - 7:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Riverclan plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan plot   Riverclan plot EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 5:34

TigerTail could be the evil she-cat since I kind of want her to become a dark forest cat. Ill gladly have her join.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Riverclan plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverclan plot   Riverclan plot EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 6:50

That'd be great

#9999ff