Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two can keep a secret...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keltic

Keltic

Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 19

Two can keep a secret... Empty
PostSubject: Two can keep a secret...   Two can keep a secret... EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 20:44

Hi guys, so I have a plot in mind and I'm wondering who would like to be a part of it? The setup is here:
(Song is "Secret" by The Pierces. It inspired me to make this plot, so I thought I would throw it in there. :3 )

"Two Can Keep A Secret If One of Them Is Dead"

'Gotta secret, can you keep it? Swear, this one you'll save.
Better lock it in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.'

All that a Riverclan she-cat wanted was kits, and after moons she begins to feel like she is surrounded by clanmates becoming mates. The toms she likes becomes mates with other she-cats and her friends, and though she is young, she soon becomes frustrated with how things are working out and that she may not be getting kits anytime soon. She watches litter after litter being born to her friends and to the toms she has had crushes on, and soon she begins to lose it and spiral into a slow descent to instability. Night after night she thinks about how she wishes to be the queens in the nursery with kits of her own and convinces herself that she will never have that opportunity if all of the toms continue to fall in love other she-cats. Its enough to break any cat.

Her despair suddenly turns to insanity one day as she is wandering by herself near the Thunderclan border with Riverclan There, she hears yowling and realizes that a Riverclan queen had taken a walk, and began to have her kits. Plunging herself into the river, the she-cat makes her way to the other side to assist the queen in giving birth. Four kits are soon born, and while the Riverclan she-cat stares down at the tiny "perfect" newborns that she would never have and their pleased but exhausted mother, something inside of her snaps. She wanted to be the mother, and if she couldn't be the mother, then the real one would have to go.
The Riverclan she-cat suddenly leaps forward and attacks the weakened queen, mercilessly killing her. She then takes the small newborns and swears to raise them as if they were her own, convincing herself even that they WERE hers to begin with. The she-cat carries them across the river in a slow, painstaking process, but one of the kits drowns and leaves her even more unstable than she was before upon arriving to the shore. She doesn't want anything to happen to the remaining three... her precious kits.

The "new queen" arrives in camp and moves to the nursery. She tells the clan that she had been expecting kits the entire time, but just hadn't been showing as prominently, possibly due to the lack of prey or sickness. The clan believes her and doesn't question this having not really paid much attention to her love-life, and congratulate her and her newborn kits. She hints at a lot of possible toms who could be the father, but never gives a clear answer and who it might be. The she-cats sister, also fully and strongly believes that these kits are her own, and though a little upset that she never told her she was expecting, fiercely defends her if any cat were to question her. She is now a proud aunt, after all!

'Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?
Now you're telling lies 'cause you have sworn to keep it
But no one keeps a secret
No one keeps a secret.'

Meanwhile in Thunderclan the clanners were shocked by the murder of their queen. Not knowing that she had had her kits or understanding how she died, many assume that she was attacked by a creature such as a fox or badger while too heavily expecting to defend herself. There are one or two cats, however, that have seen the body and began to suspect otherwise. Nothing about this makes sense, and so they conclude secretly that the she-cat must have been attacked somehow, assumedly by a Riverclan cat, and there were indeed kits who should have been part of the scene. If told, no other Riverclan cat seems to take these accusations seriously, as there is no proof of this happening and no cat is eager to jump to war with a clan over an overly-paranoid accusation. Besides, what cat would kill an expecting queen for no reason? She had never even crossed the border, and no cat could imagine a Riverclanner going out of the way to swim all the way across the river for a crazy motive as such, with absolutely no gain.

'Look into my eyes, now you're getting sleepy
Are you hypnotized by secrets that you're keeping?
I know what you're keeping
I know what you're keeping...'

The suspecting Riverclanner doesn't give up his/her beliefs though, and continues to investigate what might have heppened. He or she spies on Thunderclan frequently and it is at a gathering that the cat eventually hears the mention of the three kits in the clan (born remarkably on the same day of the murder of the queen). He/she tries to find a way to investigate this closer, but there is no way that he will get into the camp. It isn't until two moons later, when the queen is taking a walk on her own by the same border, that he finally gets the chance to speak with her.

The RC questions the she-cat and gradually begins to hint at the fact that he/she knows that the kits are not her real kits. The she-cat denies that this is true and firmly states that she is the real queen, but inside she is full of panic. This cat knew what she had done, and fears spread through her of everycat finding out, most importantly: of her kits finding out that she isn't their real mother. She couldn't bear the thought of that!

In an escalated rage, The queen launches herself into a fight with the TC clanner, resulting in him/her drowning after he/she loses their footing and falls into the river. Panicked, the queen flees back to the clan, but acts like this never happened. When questioned, she claims that she had gone for a short swim, and continues her queen duties.

Trouble begins to brew for the queen though. Thunderclanners have discovered the second body by the same border, and now it is evident that no fox is attacking their clanmatea, and that the proximity to the storm border is more than overly suspicious. Challenges are made between the clans, and eventually all paws point to the Riverclan Queen.

'You swore you'd never tell, you swore you'd never tell'

---What goes from there, I haven't fully decided and I need your help with. She will be banished from River clearly and live out of the clans, but whether she takes a kit or kits with her or if the kits are taken back to TC by another Riverclanner depends on the rpers. Also, I have decided that as a non clanner, she will continue to be insane and steal kits from other queens. Let the fun begin!

Cats needed:
Riverclan Insane She-cat: Sand_ *Taken by me*
Kit #1:
Kit #2:
Kit #3:
Riverclan  She-cats Sister:
Murdered Thunderclan Queen:
Suspecting TC cat that gets murdered:
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Two can keep a secret... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two can keep a secret...   Two can keep a secret... EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 7:24

This is an exact replica of my plot. To have two plots this close to each other this alike (with murders and stuff) would be unrealistic. Plus, you're kind of new and this plot is easily power played.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Two can keep a secret... B6dp9h
Back to top Go down

Two can keep a secret...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: