Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pinekit's Cat Creation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Pinekit's Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyWed 5 May 2010 - 6:47

Cat Name: Pinekit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Stormfur, Firestar, Scourge, Tigerclaw/Tigerstar, Brambleclaw

Familiarity with the series: Read 1st and second series

Personality: She is respectful to her clan and she'd do whatever it takes for it. She has a soothing voice (sometimes ;P) and she's very talkative.

Origins: Born in RiverClan. (too short? -.-)

Pic: http://ganna23.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2tn1kq

and i've done the clan selection :3

Last edited by Pinespirit on Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 20:23; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 17:28

can someone like graystream or mistpelt plz approve this!? im dying of anticipation.. D=
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 17:34

=( I think they deserted us again... -.-

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 17:41

..... so they wont be back in like a month or something!!?!?!?!?

OMG the only word i want on here is Approved -.-' by someone other than me
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 17:42

I don't know.. They just haven't been on in a while.. =(

Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 17:43

...I e-mailed Mist...is that ok? {Lol}

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 17:43

...XD

Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptyTue 11 May 2010 - 19:09

thx :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 6:08

Approved!

Sorry, It's very hard for me to fit time to go on, I'm only able to go on a few times a week if that at all. I will not desert the site again. If I'm not able to go on I'll tell you ahead of time and make the proper adjustements so the site is kept in good care.

Anyway, I'm sorry to keep you waiting Pinekit, you can start immediately now.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation EmptySun 16 May 2010 - 8:43

ok, thanks Graystream :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinekit's Cat Creation   Pinekit's Cat Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinekit's Cat Creation
Page 1 of 1