Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

War Of The Clans (Please join in)

Go down 
+13
Mud
Dovey(:
Flybot
Darkshadow
BlossomClaw
Rainy
Swifty
Leo
Goldfish
Hawkie
Jay
~Rose blue~
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 16:07

"Well, now that hes gone I can get back to having my own fun. O Rosepaw?" Sleetfang called mischiviously
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 19:32

sleepykit grinned with satisfation.he didnt even here swiftshadow. he pummled the new apprentice hard in her stomach. she lifted her head but he slammed it back into the ground. he swiped a claw over her eyes. "now what, dirt eater!" he belly raked her hard and thengrabbed her scruff and threw her hard against one of the ancient oaks. she was getting heavy. "man your fat." he mumbled around blossompaws fur. he let her drop on the ground and stalked off toward the scent of shadowclan. he was panting hard. but he had to pay back the favor to sleetfang. he saw her looking angirly around for rosepaw. he saw rosepwa coming up from behind. "no! sleetfang! rabbit face alert!" he sprinted down towards rosepwa and bowled her over with a head but. "im back, buck tooth!" he yowled in the windclan apprentices ear as he pinned her down. he made sure he stepped on her legs so she couldnt fling him off like last time. he saw sleetfang come up to fight. he got off to let sleetfang finish her fight

ooc: dont start goin up in ppls bizniz swift. no offence. but this is between me and blossompaw

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 20:00

BlosomPaw Immidiatly turned tail and fled.She then raced back and nocked sleepykit over nocking him to the ground anmd pinning him there

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 20:03

Sleetfang smirked evily, "Well done, Sleepykit!!" She howled steping on Rose with all her weight crushing the air out of her
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 20:13

Ic;BlossomPaw stood triumphantly paw over chest she stepped of and bit him in the tail and his forepaws till she ould feell his warm blood oozing out of his flesh and she Moved over and let him get up."Get out of this battle SleepyKIT!" She hissed through gritted teeth as she stalked of in the other direction.She leaped at another warr ior ans SleepyKIT came over and ripped her off his clanmates back and pinned her down again
Ooc:Sleepy this is just as a friend well sorta How are you in a battle?Your just a kit!

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 20:21

Twistedpaw looked straight ahead. To her horror she saw blossompaw pinned down by Sleepykit, a kit of riverclan. HOLD ON SISSY, I'M COMING! She yelled, as sleepykit raked at Blossom's stomach.

Twistedpaw and Blossompaw were sisters. They were both born by shadowclan, but When Their father left for windclan, Blossom did too. Twistedpaw had stayed with her mother. Soon after that, Both their mother and father died, and BLossom continued on the path of windclan.

Twistedpaw pushed sleepykit onto his side. And pinned him down. Is your clan so desprate they need kits to fight? Get out of the battle. You don't belong here She hissed. She raked at his stomich. Then pushed him over and unpinned him. Take my advise,and don't mess with my, or Blossompaw.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyMon 3 May 2010 - 22:54

sleepykit pushed twistedpaw off, flinging her into a tree. "I thought u were my friend!" then he rushed blossompaw. he raked his claws across her shoulder, then swiped his claws at her neck. he swung out a hindpaw tripping her and pinned her on the ground. i thought i finished you off, dog breath!" he kept swiping at her muzzle and wouldnt let her get up or defend herself. hot entrails of blood oozed down her cheek. "Yea, BlossomPAW! How do u feel now, BlossomPAW! Yeah, u like carrion talking kits, dont you BlossomPAW!"

ooc: as i said in an earlier comment, ive been on for like 7 months, im not some noob. and twisted, i registered around the same time as u, so dont be talking. besides, im about the only riverclan cat here fighting, and ive already knocked out leopard (srry leopard, i had to at least TRY to get some reputaition here)

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 5:10

Darkshadow sliced her way through the cats until she reached Twistedpaw. Noticing that she hadn't taught her any battle moves, she started to panic. "Will you battle from scratch?" She pleaded. She leapt further; knocking over Blossompaw, then pinned Sleepykit down, pressing her weight down on his haunches and shoulders, causing him not to move.

OOC: I dont know how you can get me off this one, even though you pinned down a full apprentice. :roll:

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_19War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_22War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_17War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_14War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_20War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_24War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_1-1War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 6:22

Sleetfang knocked Darkshadow over, "My, my! How many cats are to stupid to listen to 'quit hurting my friend'? Eh?" she said looking down at her and grabing Sleepykit to take him afew tail-legnths away
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 7:53

Ooc:Ya but i wasn't even in the fight until you p.m. me and you totally beat the friken crap out of me while my computer was broken!
Ic:Blossompaw ran strait at sleepyKITS back hitting him so hard that she staggered he slammed into a huge oak leafing some fur behind.She picked him up by the muzzle and flung him yowling accross the clearing.She ran to him and pinned him on his back exposing his belly. She racked his belly hard with her back paws and yelled"Twist! Get over Here!" and she bit down hard on his tail until she heard a crack and she flipped him over.She than Bit him in the ear until he youled with pain.She picked him up by the scruff again to throw him across the clearing once more then stopped and showed twist his tail"looks like he should be twisted tail not you!" she said loughing.

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 13:25

Jaybird dissapeared once again from the battle with Goldenfeather and scanned the surrounding cats,licking his wounds so he could continue battling. He winced as he swiped his tongue over a deep gash in his side.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 14:47

Enraged Sleetfang attcked Blossompaw. She bit hard on her neeck making the apprentice choke on her own blood, as she did so she raked her claws down the apprentices flank causing it to ozze blood.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 14:56

Jaybird stopped licking and stared at Sleetfang,blinking dumbfounded. Had he taught her those moves?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 15:17

Sleetfang let go of the apprentice having her fall dully to the ground casting a breif glance ant Jaybird, went over to Sleepykit prodding him with her paw, "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 EmptyTue 4 May 2010 - 15:53

Darkshadow growled at Sleetfang. "Why not work on not allowing kits to battle?" She said in a challenging tone. Then her eyes flickered to Goldenfeather, her gaze locked on the golden-striped she-cat. "Because I can, dear sister." She sneered, baring her fangs. "ThunderClan does not deserve to live at my paws," She said. "The only one I cannot hurt is you. A life for a life." She added, grinning. "Although I cant say the same for you flee-bags!" She hissed to Leopardpaw.

War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_19War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_22War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_17War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_14War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_20War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_24War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_1-1War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Of The Clans (Please join in)   War Of The Clans (Please join in) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Of The Clans (Please join in)
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next