Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Streamkit's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

Streamkit's Application Empty
PostSubject: Streamkit's Application   Streamkit's Application EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Cat Name: Streamkit

Clan: RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: Collecting herbs, sharing tongues with StarClan, healing their clanmates, helping the leader and keeping track of his/her lives, training an apprentice in the ways of herbs, finding and deciphering messages and prophecies from StarClan.

What you would do with this position: Be active and always look for topics needing a medicine cat, train another cat as an apprentice, (once I am the only medicine cat,) help the leader, Sleepy, and the entire clan

Why you think you deserve this position: I have been (trying to be) active on the site, and I promise I won't leave again, I will, as above stated, try to look for any topics in need of a medicine cat. I will try to make up for the (sorry if I offend, I know they're trying) lack of active medicine cats in RiverClan. I do know quite a bit about herbs. Anyone can quiz me, really. (and no, that does not mean I google them, I memorized them.)

Recommendations: None I know of, but I also want to say I know I'm up against Honey, Lilac, and Grey, and I know that everyone will make the right choice, but I don't want it to seem like I'm only running to go up against them.

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sunny on Tue May 20, 2014 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's Application   Streamkit's Application EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey Sunny, just to notify you that there are already 2 applications out there, just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's Application   Streamkit's Application EmptyMon May 19, 2014 1:59 pm

I don't recommend. Sorry, Sunny II D:
Eh, I honestly haven't seen your skill shine much as a medicine cat. Not that you've really had a chance though...Maybe you should add more about your personal knowledge on herbs and stuff so people can rely on you to answer to things fast? Plus, I'm still a little concerned about your activity. So far you've been making up for that pretty well, but still, others are applying who seem much more suited for the position.

Streamkit's Application Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStreamkit's Application Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStreamkit's Application Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStreamkit's Application I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Streamkit's Application 1voydStreamkit's Application 2gy1qubStreamkit's Application One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStreamkit's Application StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's Application   Streamkit's Application EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:04 am

Yes Grey, I know. I've been wanting Stream to be a medicine cat for a bit, and right when she was created, everyone wanted to be a medicine cat..

And Stormy, I know what you're saying, and I guess I can add some. (I have known them all and what they do since I started reading the books..)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's Application   Streamkit's Application EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Okay that's good then; I didn't mean you had to memorize them though, even though that's actually a little respectable and shows how much you want the position. Well, it depends on how you look at it I guess x3

Alright. I recommend :D I've roleplayed with you several times and you're really good at it, if not with the occasional spelling mistake. That can be looked over though as long as it's not really bad; which it isn't. You're nice and could probably handle getting to topics well, though I'm still a little worried about your activity.

I also recommended a few others who are running for the position as well, so this probably barely means anything. Oh well; I still recommend x3

Streamkit's Application Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStreamkit's Application Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStreamkit's Application Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStreamkit's Application I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Streamkit's Application 1voydStreamkit's Application 2gy1qubStreamkit's Application One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStreamkit's Application StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's Application   Streamkit's Application EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:21 am

Thanks Stormy!

Well, it helps anyway. <3

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streamkit's Application   Streamkit's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Streamkit's Application
Page 1 of 1