Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)

Go down 
+12
~Rose blue~
BlossomClaw
Dew
Moon
Sleepy
Middie
Leo
Mud
Hawkie
Goldfish
Ningasourous :D
Flameyy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Leopardpaw smiled. "It's OK, I just have healing powers. Dont be afraid."

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Darkshadow appeared. "Hello." She greeted warmly to the cats, before vanishing in a cloud of purple smoke and appearing up behind Flamepaw. "What's up?" She asked.

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_19Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_22Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_17Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_14Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_20Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_24Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Leopardpaw pointed ignored Darkshadow and continued tending to Sparkkit.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Drifting over to Leopardpaw, she vanished. "Why so glum?" She asked.

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_19Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_22Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_17Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_14Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_20Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_24Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_1-1Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Leopardpaw grolwed dangerously and vanished too.

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:45 am

Astonished, she pinned Leopardpaw down with a paw before she could vanish. "Can't take a friendly hello?" She asked.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Leopardpaw hissed at Darkshadow, squirming to get free.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Ooc: lol first people were talking and then leapordpaw and darkshadow are fighting how delightful ^.^
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 am

OCC: LOL

Leopardpaw squirmed free, and said "I. Don't. Want. To. Talk. To. You."

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:52 pm

Mudkit was near the twoleg place and a twoleg saw him and grabbed him. He squeled but then he had the power to fly and karate kick him in the face "HIYA" Mudkit mewed happily.

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:53 pm

(Did i join already? I don't think i did... Well anyway, my powers are running as fast as i want, controlling the wind and shapeshifting.)

Swiftshadow sat nearby, looking bored.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 DeQnfPowers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 UTs4ePowers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 CmOB3Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Swufty

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Spiderkit looks around. She notices the other kits and cats around her, and mews with the feeling of friendliness. She felt unnaturally buoyant as she ran as a puff of smoky shadow, over towards where Mudkit was, and around the Dream Territory. Seeing the two cats, Darkshadow and...and...the cat seemed familiar. Maybe from her waking life? Automatically, something clicked in her head. "ThunderClan." She mewed, as she turned into her shadow form again, materializing in front of Leopardpaw. Hearing the cats name from Darkshadow as they were fighting, she wanted to hiss, "Stupid Leopardpaw of ThunderClan," but she help her tongue, glaring at the ThunderClan cat before her, knowing the hatred of ThunderClan towards her clan, ShadowClan.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Clan/Rank : Windclan Leader~Shadowclan Apprentice~Windclan Warrior
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Swiftshadow got up. (Fail on my last powers >.< My powers are absorbing matter for my powers. I can only have up to two things at a time, however. ) and ran towards a tree, and ran up it. He came to the top and saw a falcon. He jumped at it, absorbed it, and grew wings. He flew away gracefully, excited.

First Life: Swiftstar, Windclan leader.
Second Life: Moonsoul (Moonpaw, he died before he became a warrior.)
Third Life: Silverthorn

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 DeQnfPowers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 UTs4ePowers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 CmOB3Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 L5Bv6

I
AM
Swuftuffleuffpuffleamooluffleacus

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Swufty

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 18
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:53 pm

Leopardpaw spread her wings out and joined Shiwfshadow.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:23 am

ooc: my power is jumping supa high and when i scratch somthing it randomly breaks
ic:"hi sleepy how was hurting a twoleg feel?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)   Powers (Anyone is allowed to join) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Powers (Anyone is allowed to join)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next