Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wolfehhh <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Wolfehhh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Wolfehhh <3   Wolfehhh <3 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 17:19

Cat Info
Wolfkit–Wolfpaw–Wolfsnap-
Appearance
Grey, wire-haired tom with a black chest, black paws, and a black, striped tail. Two of the stripes in between the black ones are white while the stripe in the very middle is a lighter grey. White rings over black paws and lighter-grey ears. Deep-blue eyes.
Wolfehhh <3 Iyhgmp
Personality
He was originally supposed to be a friendly, sweet tom with a good heart. However, he was constantly shadowed by his father, even after he had left Wolfkit and the rest of his family. His father had decided to focus his discipline on Wolfkit, basically ignoring his siblings. He had seen potential in the tom and wanted a worthy "descendant" to carry on his plans. Obviously Wolfkit grew to be wary of his father and tried to avoid him, but was forced otherwise. Being scared and scarred secretly by his father both emotionally and physically, he came to grow rather quiet and distant, even avoiding the rest of his family. He grew up without without friends and refused to feel any sort of love, for his father had taught him otherwise, and even if he didn't like his father's harsh teachings, he felt bound to them growing up. As a young warrior, he never talked to anyone, aside from his father occasionally during "training". He kept secrets and basically lost all emotion by now after moons of harsh, mental discipline. He became somewhat of a slave to his father's wishes, but that's far from his kithood. He is to develop a reputation for using his exceptionally sharp teeth in battle(hence his warrior name), building up a strong jaw and the occasional chipped tooth.
Origins
Shadowclan, father being Redshade and mother being Snowfall
Clan
Shadowclan

Other
Favorite Warrior Characters
Bluestar will forever be my favorite~.
Familiarity with the Series
I've read almost every manga and super edition, and I finished the main 'saga', though I don't plan on reading that new series taking place before the first books.
RP Sample
Wolfkit ran up to his mother, grinning as he held a small moss ball in his jaws. "Mfomfa! Lookf whatvm I'fe cvaught!" He mumbled over the moss, puffing out his chest in pride. He sped outside, wanting to show everyone, when his father stood in front of him, blocking his way. "What do you think you're doing?" He huffed, bending his head down to his son's line-of-sight. Wolfkit dropped the ball and perked his ears, purring. "I caught a frog! Look!" He squeaked, nudging the ball of moss.
His father narrowed his eyes and put a large paw on the ball of moss, squashing it in the ground. "And I just stole your prey, and stomped it into the ground." He growled quietly. "Now quit bragging and do something useful. Like, I don't know, practice as much as you're allowed to as a kit. Then you'll be one step ahead when you're an apprentice."
Wolfkit flattened his ears sadly as his toy was stamped down into the muddy ground. He glared up at his father but his anger quickly faded when he saw the irritated look in the warrior's eyes. Wolfkit backed away a few steps and quickly rushed off, sniffling slightly. His father watched him and lashed his tail once before walking the opposite direction.

Wolfehhh <3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWolfehhh <3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWolfehhh <3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWolfehhh <3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Wolfehhh <3 1voydWolfehhh <3 2gy1qubWolfehhh <3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWolfehhh <3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Wolfehhh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfehhh <3   Wolfehhh <3 EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 17:44

Wolfsnap? xD

Approved~ <3

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Wolfehhh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfehhh <3   Wolfehhh <3 EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 12:50

Yush. Fear his snapppppp //shot

*poofs*

Wolfehhh <3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWolfehhh <3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWolfehhh <3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWolfehhh <3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Wolfehhh <3 1voydWolfehhh <3 2gy1qubWolfehhh <3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWolfehhh <3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolfehhh <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolfehhh <3   Wolfehhh <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfehhh <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ShadowClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: