Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

~Kes' Adoption Center~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

~Kes' Adoption Center~  Empty
PostSubject: ~Kes' Adoption Center~    ~Kes' Adoption Center~  EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 17:41

WELCOME

Hello there, curious onlooker. There are characters in this topic who do not have a home. They need your love an affection. But maybe, you're looking for a fun character, or an unique one, but are just too lazy to make one? Any reason is fine for me, and these felines. Please, take your time and scroll through these little kitties and see if one beacons to your heart. However, please do not post in this topic. If you wish to adopt, please PM me. Please, we beg you.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
~Kes' Adoption Center~  B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

~Kes' Adoption Center~  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Kes' Adoption Center~    ~Kes' Adoption Center~  EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 18:37

This isn't really allowed...

I allowed it for your other characters, but only because it was temporary. Even then, I don't think I want to allow even that anymore.

Locking this.

~Kes' Adoption Center~  I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

~Kes' Adoption Center~
Page 1 of 1