Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When you first made your characters...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

When you first made your characters... Empty
PostSubject: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 18:00

What were you thinking your character would be like when you first made them? Did you already have a personality planned out? To make this more interesting and less reading, try to express your thoughts from when you first made your characters using pictures!

I'll do mine as an example and because I want to x3

Stormpaw
When you first made your characters... Silver_tabby_cat_~AP-0K3IVJ-TH

Hailpaw
http://prntscr.com/2maxxp

Addertail
http://prntscr.com/2mazz9

Redpaw
http://prntscr.com/2mb26v

When you first made your characters... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhen you first made your characters... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhen you first made your characters... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhen you first made your characters... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
When you first made your characters... 1voydWhen you first made your characters... 2gy1qubWhen you first made your characters... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhen you first made your characters... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014 - 18:12

I literally just made them and just derped from there. I just thought of their personalities off the top of my head o3o. BUT, some future characters are gonna be after some One Piece characters >:D Or songs

Amberfang: Song- Kill Everybody by Skrillex.

One for each character >:D - http://prntscr.com/2mb56v

And these three :D - http://prntscr.com/2mb5pg

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 13:06

Rose wrote:
And these three :D - http://prntscr.com/2mb5pg

Too bad two of them are dead //shotforever

I have a few future characters, but I just made their appearances and that's it so far.

When you first made your characters... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzWhen you first made your characters... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrWhen you first made your characters... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaWhen you first made your characters... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
When you first made your characters... 1voydWhen you first made your characters... 2gy1qubWhen you first made your characters... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksWhen you first made your characters... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 13:54

Well do I have news for you. Lol jk//shot
Spoiler:

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 13:57

Rose wrote:
Well do I have news for you. Lol jk//shot
Spoiler:

I am going to kill you.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 14:07

>:D Never mention Ace dead again. I GIVE SPOILERS.

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 14:12

Ace is dead
Ace is dead
Ace is dead
I hate you
Go away
*Rage-quits topic*

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 14:21

X3

Rosie- 1

Stormi- 0

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 15:46

Jaybird/star

How I saw him.:

How he actually was.:

Damn you 10 year old me. Damn you to hell.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... EmptySat 25 Jan 2014 - 15:53

Jay that is beautiful ;u;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you first made your characters...   When you first made your characters... Empty

Back to top Go down

When you first made your characters...
Page 1 of 1