Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunkit's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Sunkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Sunkit's Creation   Sunkit's Creation EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 17:36

Sunkit's Creation 15598-10
Cat Name:|| Sunkit/paw/fur

Tom or She-Cat:|| Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s):|| I like 'em all.

Familiarity with the series:||
I've read them all, and reading them again.

Appearance:|| Sunkit's fur is a golden-orange with darker tabby markings. His fur is short and coarse, making him a swift swimmer. He has a small build, but is almost all muscle. Also, his eyes are a dark amber color, but in direct moonlight they get a reddish look to them.

Personality:|| Sunkit has a high-energy personality, even as a full-grown tom. He's got a bit of cockiness and flirtatiousness to him, but not excessive. When he starts something, he has to finish it, as sort of a downfall for him. Another downfall for him is once he falls into even a deep liking for someone or something, he doesn't wwant to let it go.

Origins:|| A full-blooded RiverClan cat.

Clan:|| RiverClan

RP Sample:|| The sun beat down on the rushing river, wind breezing lightly, and leaves rustling. This was the perfect day, at least in Sunfur's eyes. His sleek golden paws, skimmed the earth as he padded towards the River. The territory marker was an excellent place for a new-leaf swim. As the glistening blue water appeared into sight a happy sigh escaped his muzzle. He couls already feel the cool water seeping through his fur, touching his skin and cooling him. Just the thought made him shiver in delight. Once he was beside the river, paws on the smooth pebbles he took a deep breath then slid into the water.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sunkit's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunkit's Creation   Sunkit's Creation EmptySat 4 Jan 2014 - 19:43

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Sunkit's Creation
Page 1 of 1