Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Okay dudes, I need some tips!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Okay dudes, I need some tips! Empty
PostSubject: Okay dudes, I need some tips!   Okay dudes, I need some tips! EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

So, my French teacher wants us to memorize a full song from a foreign language, like French, Germany etc. And I was wondering, what is the best way to learn how to memorize a foreign song in the shortest amount of time.

Yeah, I ask you guys because you are all smrt
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Okay dudes, I need some tips!   Okay dudes, I need some tips! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 am

I'm not sure what to tell you besides just listening to it a lot. Try to find a lyrics video with both English and the original language on the screen and try to mimic the vocalist's pronunciation.

I know you probably already have your song figured out, but I thought I might as well suggest some songs as well, since I'm into this kind of stuff.

La Vie En Rose (French)
Lili Marleen (German)
99 Luftballons (German)

Both Lili Marlene and 99 Red Balloons have English versions, which could make the process of learning them easier if you choose to do these. You probably won't, but whatever.

Okay dudes, I need some tips! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: Okay dudes, I need some tips!   Okay dudes, I need some tips! EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:56 am

Pretty much what Sleepy said, Grey.

This one is pretty catchy~ ;D

*Has part of it memorized* <3< >3>

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay dudes, I need some tips!   Okay dudes, I need some tips! Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay dudes, I need some tips!
Page 1 of 1