Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

-------------------

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

------------------- Empty
PostSubject: -------------------   ------------------- EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013 - 16:50

Last edited by xiinos on Tue 29 Nov 2016 - 22:09; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: -------------------   ------------------- EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013 - 19:01

Hey, welcome to WCC!

First thing's first: this looks awesome. However, while we are not a traditional site, we prefer it if your cat's name reflects their appearance. 'Soul' does not describe his appearance, and I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to change it.

Secondly, your RP sample is pretty good. The script style is very close to our style of roleplay; it is just like the books. Instead of putting asterisks around our paragraphs, we put quotation marks around the words. Simply put, your sample would instead be:

Soulkit perked his ears straight up as the sound of scurrying feet filled his ears. He opened his mouth slightly to take in a heavy scent of mice. He sniffed the ground trying to find where they were, but just then a tabby cat jumped in and scared them away. "Hey! I was hunting those, you know!"

Just fix that and I'll approve it- then you can start roleplaying.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
------------------- 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: -------------------   ------------------- EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013 - 20:49

Achillia wrote:
First thing's first: this looks awesome. However, while we are not a traditional site, we prefer it if your cat's name reflects their appearance. 'Soul' does not describe his appearance, and I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to change it.

No, no, no.

Their name can be whatever they want it to be. Prefixes reflecting appearances is a traditional rule. We removed traditionalism in the first place to avoid having to force people to change their names, not to just slightly expand the pool of available prefixes (which was basically what we literally had before, except we called it semi-traditionalism).

Saying we're not a traditional site but then forcing people to change their prefixes to be more traditional is silly.

They can still stay Icekit if they want, I'm just saying. For future reference.

------------------- I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: -------------------   ------------------- EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 4:40

I'm sorry, I thought it said in the rules that the name had to at least reflect the cat's appearance. My mistake. You can be whichever name you choose, Soul. Either way, you're approved.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
------------------- 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: -------------------   ------------------- EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013 - 12:10

Just make sure that you role play in third person x3 so instead of saying:

"Wow, this place was even bigger than you thought! All those days being inside the nursery felt like hundreds of moons. Today was your first day of being an apprentice."

It should look like this:

"Wow, this place was even bigger than he thought! All those days being inside the nursery felt like hundreds of moons. Today was his first day of being an apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -------------------   ------------------- Empty

Back to top Go down

-------------------
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: Old WCC Creations-
Jump to: