Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Last Creation For a While :3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Last Creation For a While :3 Empty
PostSubject: Last Creation For a While :3   Last Creation For a While :3 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 14:55

Cat Info
Redkit–Redpaw–Redshade-
Appearance
Amber-colored tom; thick fur with lighter under-body(underbelly, chest, chin, underside of tail) and black lynx-patterns(you'll see what I mean in the picture x3). White tip of muzzle and black stripe over back; thick-muscled with broad shoulders. Light-green eyes. Large-framed(He's a big kitty ouo).
Last Creation For a While :3 Ambertail
Personality
Tough and likes to lead. Protective of loved-ones(family/friends) and a determined fighter. Likes to think that fighting can solve just about any conflict when facing an enemy(which can mean anyone if he strongly dislikes them, or simply if they're from another clan and/or mean harm). Rather strict when he's older(warrior-age) and has a kinda big ego(Young warrior-age). Likes to impress superiors. Makes sure others know their place. Stubborn(Kit-age) and defiant(kit to apprentice-age). Occasionally decides to do what he wants over what he's told, especially if he disagrees with their choice(s).
Origins
NPC parents, unless someone wants to adopt him. Shadowclan origins only.
Clan
Shadowclan, where all the kool cats are at.

Other
Favorite Warrior Characters
Bluestar will forever be my favorite~.
Familiarity with the Series
I've read almost every manga and super edition, and I finished the main 'saga', though I don't plan on reading that new series taking place before the first books.
RP Sample
Redkit puffed out his chest, looking up proudly. "I'm the leader of our new clan, Nurseryclan!" He declared. As one of the other kits piped up to argue, he hissed, leaping forward so that their noses were touching, the little red kitten's eyes glaring at the other kit as he stood over him. "Oh yeah? You wanna be leader? Well I was considering you to be my deputy, but I want someone loyal to the clan and respects my position!" He huffed. The other kit hissed, getting a little annoyed.
"Take a vote?" Redkit echoed the tom in disbelief. "That's dumb. I think the strongest should rightfully be leader, and I'm the biggest, mightiest warrior in our clan!" He decided, turning around and supposedly shrugging the argument off, as if the decision was already made. Suddenly he whipped around, a snarl escaping his throat as the other kit jumped to his paws and insulted him, saying that he was far stronger than Redkit, who was merely a mouse to him. Redkit tackled him, unsheathing tiny but irregularly long kitten-claws, though he did not actually hurt the kit. "I'm strongest!" Redkit snapped in his face. "I am! I am I am I am!" One of the queens came out to scold them, and their game was over quickly. The two previously disagreeing kittens growled and glared at each other, but they'd probably get over it by sundown.

Last Creation For a While :3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLast Creation For a While :3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLast Creation For a While :3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLast Creation For a While :3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Last Creation For a While :3 1voydLast Creation For a While :3 2gy1qubLast Creation For a While :3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLast Creation For a While :3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9740

Last Creation For a While :3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Creation For a While :3   Last Creation For a While :3 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 15:24

Approved.

Last Creation For a While :3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Last Creation For a While :3
Page 1 of 1