Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC CAH Game Tonight :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

WCC CAH Game Tonight :D Empty
PostSubject: WCC CAH Game Tonight :D   WCC CAH Game Tonight :D EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 9:13

If you don't know what Cards Against Humanity is, it is basically a raunchy Apples to Apples. A judge will pick a topic card that will say a certain thing, often a fill in the blank or question to answer, and then the other players will put down one of their 7 cards that best fits the topic card. The judge will read out loud the cards with the topic card, then pick which one he or she prefers out of them all. It can get hilarious and awkward.

I found an online version of the game recently, and due to this I thought we could have a game tonight. If you want to play, you have to have Skype and be able to converse with your fellow WCCers. Just PM me your Skype info and I'll add you to the group when it is going to start. I want to do it around 8 or 9 EST.

Thank you. 8D Hopefully we can have fun.

Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3579

WCC CAH Game Tonight :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC CAH Game Tonight :D   WCC CAH Game Tonight :D EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 10:08

You know my Skype. Count me in~

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down

WCC CAH Game Tonight :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: