Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Berrykit/paw/storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

Berrykit/paw/storm Empty
PostSubject: Berrykit/paw/storm   Berrykit/paw/storm EmptyWed 14 Aug 2013, 8:55 pm

Cat Name: Berrykit/paw/storm

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Greystripe and Spottedpelt and Silverstream

Familiarity with the series: Read all the books but not the mangas

Appearance: Fur has splotches of brown, black, white, grey. When the sun shines on his her it looks yellow, blue and green. She has blue eyes.

Personality: She is optimistic but can hold a grudge for a long time. She is social. She never really trusts anyone except her closest friends. She is cautious of trying new things and doesn't like failure. She has a lot of pride and doesn't like asking for help.

Origins:* Half WindClan half SkyClan as her parents are Twistedfoot and Lavenderheart.

Clan: WindClan

RP Sample: Berrykit crouched down and looked around. Not seeing anyone she slipped out of the nursery. She crept towards the entrance slowly. She hoped no one would wake up and look outside. Why did I let my siblings talk me into this. she thought. She crawled towards the entrance to the camp. To the outside... She always wanted to go there but... She slowly shimmied through the exit. But a thorn got stuck to her soft pelt and she was stuck. The squirmed around but that just made it worse. What should I do now? Call for help and get in trouble or try to get myself out. Stupid siblings! She made herself really small and tried to wiggle forward. Like a hunter stalking prey! She finally popped out into the real world. She was tired and sore and wanted to curl up with her mom. But then she realized she still had to get back...

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Berrykit/paw/storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Berrykit/paw/storm   Berrykit/paw/storm EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 7:38 pm

dude, really twistedfoot?
approved.

Berrykit/paw/storm PDt1Qqd Berrykit/paw/storm Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down

Berrykit/paw/storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: WindClan Approved Creations-