Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Regulus's Application

Go down 
+2
Sleepy
Regulus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Regulus

Regulus

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Leo Rat
Number of posts : 12

Regulus's Application Empty
PostSubject: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application EmptyMon 22 Jul 2013 - 22:57

Cat Name: Foxkit ---> Foxpaw

Clan: Thunderclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: A medicine cat's duty is to heal and to serve, never hesitating to aide anyone in need regardless of Clan rivalry or kin. They share a unique bond with their ancestors, and hold much authority and honor in their Clan, trusted to guide their clanmates through hardship and advise their leader through StarClan's words. Medicine cats live by a different code, and pledge never to hold a single cat in their heart.

What you would do with this position: I would support and heal my clanmates to the best of my abilities, using my knowledge to advise my Clan and to care for them. I would guide my Clan and leader through StarClan, and would uphold a medicine cat's code to live without prejudice and to aide all those in need of help.

Why you think you deserve this position: I have previously roleplayed a similar role as a medicine cat, and understand the duties and the need to be active online as a critical member of my Clan. I can be online at least once every day (most often more), and promise to do my best as medicine cat if selected.

Recommendations: Minkzee.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 0:44

Recommended.

ThunderClan has had bad luck with medicine cats lately, having recently lost another so soon, and someone needs to fill the gap, and you seem qualified and active enough.

Regulus's Application I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/ Online
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 2:41

Reccomended~

Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 8:34

Recommended

Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application EmptyWed 24 Jul 2013 - 10:35

They only have 11 posts, and I've never heard of them but their form was good so...

Recommended.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Regulus's Application B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3568

PostSubject: Re: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 20:56

Recommended.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application EmptyMon 29 Jul 2013 - 21:20

I think that should be enough. Approved. :3

Regulus's Application I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regulus's Application   Regulus's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Regulus's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-