Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pepperkit of Thunder Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoniking

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 16

Pepperkit of Thunder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Pepperkit of Thunder Clan   Pepperkit of Thunder Clan EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 21:47

Cat Name: Pepper

Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): No favorite

Familiarity with the series: I have read the first set of books and haven't been able to get the others.

Appearance: Orange top half of the body with a white underbelly. Half of Green's face is orange and on his right eye is a black spot along with another balck spot on his back and tail. He has bright green eyes.
Spoiler:

Personality: Green is really quiet and will listen to what he is told without question of morals. He can often be seen as arrogant and rude but he is a nice cat when he needs be.

Origins: Full blood

Clan: Thunder Clan.

RP Sample:
This in an excerpt from a roleplay I am currently in on an avatar the last airbender site where I am the king of a nation offering my daughters hand in marriage to help two countries.
Spoiler:

Last edited by kyoniking on Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Pepperkit of Thunder Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pepperkit of Thunder Clan   Pepperkit of Thunder Clan EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 22:03

We would have liked to have seen a small little paragraph of a Warriors RP, but that's all right.

Approved!!
Back to top Go down

Pepperkit of Thunder Clan
Page 1 of 1