Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blackcloud's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

Blackcloud's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Blackcloud's Creation   Blackcloud's Creation EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 20:01

Blackcloud's Creation 2prbtcm

Cat Name:  Blackkit/paw/cloud

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Sandstorm, Spottedleaf

Familiarity with the series: I have read the first two series, two of the specials, and several of the mangas.

Appearance:  Blackcloud is a black and white tom with short, thick fur and amber eyes. He is what might be considered a petite cat, with a slender frame. 

Personality: Blackcloud is a very shy, quiet tom cat. He does not necessarily approve of or believe the same values his clan does (that they are the highest and strongest). He tends to keep to himself, and is not particularly skilled at much of anything. It isn't very easy for him to talk to others, but he likes having calm discussions or conversations. He does not speak up unless he is being hurt.

Origins: Pure Shadowclan.

Clan: Shadowclan

RP Sample: Blackcloud crouched under the bush, hardly daring to move. His breathing was harsh and irregular from having run out to this place; he struggled to keep it quiet and under control. With his ears flattened to his head and his belly brushing the ground, he crept forward, praying to Starclan he wouldn't disturb the branches surrounding him. Any sound would give away his position, and if somebody found him there, he would possibly get killed. Or worse, exiled.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Blackcloud's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackcloud's Creation   Blackcloud's Creation EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 20:32

Approved :D

Blackcloud's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Blackcloud's Creation
Page 1 of 1