Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honey's Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 9:36

Cat Name: Honeykit-paw-???

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Firestar, Hollyleaf, Tigerstar, Greystripe,

Familiarity with the series: Pretty much read all the books but the books including The Last Hope and all that has come after it due to the books just pretty much sucking after the first six.

Appearance: Honey has a short, soft yellow pelt with orange tabby markings covering her body. The tip of her ears and tail are white, including her paws. Her eyes are also a soft yellow

Honey:

Personality: Honey is a sweet-heart, kind to everybody no matter what Clan they are in but she is highly protective of the ones she care about in her Clans and if you mess with them; you will get on her bad side. Loyal to the end; she would never dream of not following the warrior-code, but her feelings almost always led her to make choices, which can get in her trouble.

Origins: Full ThunderClan

Clan: ThunderClan (It really needs more members)

Who you RP in StarClan: Stormeye

Honey's Creation ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Sun 23 Jun 2013 - 4:40; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 16:44

This is good, but let me try to get this straight.

You have Stormeye, Twistedpaw, Nightpaw, and Maplekit, right? So you're already at four.

Honey's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 17:00

Oh; does Stormeye count even thought he is an elder? Drat...I figured he didn't...I guess we can just shove this one off to the side until I kill Stormeye off; which I wasn't planning to do any time soon...

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013 - 18:02

Alright then. Sorry; I just don't want people to have too many lives.

Honey's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 6:02

*coughs* Um...So I uh; killed Stormeye...I mean; I guess I barely RPed him anyways and the growth of ThunderClan is a bit more important then me keeping Stormeye around just cause I like him. So...Yea. So I guess this can be approved now? ;.;

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 10:51

omg you killed him D8

Approved now, I guess. ;______; Poor guy.

Honey's Creation I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013 - 11:41

I know; but I barely RPed him anyways; I think it may be better that he is dead now...Don't really know how; but maybe just maybe it is better. I was only keeping him around cause I liked him; but the growth of ThunderClan is sadly more important then me being happy just cause Stormeye is alive and shoved off into the corner doing nothing. Anyways; thanks Sleepy.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honey's Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey's Creation   Honey's Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Honey's Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ThunderClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: