Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

GreyKit's creation c:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 36

GreyKit's creation c: Empty
PostSubject: GreyKit's creation c:   GreyKit's creation c: EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 18:08

Cat Name: GreyKit-Paw-Feather

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s):Yellowfang, JayFeather

Familiarity with the series: I'm on series three, book 4

Appearance: Greykit is small and nimble with a sleek, blueish grey pelt. Her eyes are an emerald green, and shine brightly with an innocent glow only a cat as kind and young as her could have. Her left ear is white and her right ear is dark grey, her two front paws and left back paw are also dark grey, and her other paw is white.Hr stomach fur is white, and the tip of her tail fades from grey to white.

Personality:GreyKit is a free spirit, and often finds herself in random and sometimes bad situations. She never denies the oppurtunity to meet a new cat, and is very kind towards her fellow clan-mates. She is known to be a good sport most of the time, but every now and then she can't help but snap at someone. And when she snaps, she SNAPS. You don't want to be in the same room as her when she gets like that or you might be missing an ear when you come out. She can be absent-minded at times, and sometimes that gets her into trouble.

Origins:*She was born and raised in river clan

Clan:RC

RP Sample (A short paragraph of how you would RP): GreyKit yawned loudly and arched her back as she stretched. It was snowing heavily outside, and she stared at a small, fuzzy speck of snow as it fell to the ground along with many others of its kind. It was her first time seeing snow and her eyes were wide with curiosity and awe. It was so beautiful and mysterious, Greykit couldn't help but pad forward and stick a small paw out onto it carefully. She jumped back in shock as a freezing chill was sent through her paw. "Yeep!" She yelped, quickly running back into the warmth of the nursery and snuggling back into the wriggling heat of her siblings and mother.

This looked really fun and I'm pretty excited about this site so I hope I'm accepted! :D
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: GreyKit's creation c:   GreyKit's creation c: EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 18:14

We have certain ways on naming and you might have to pick a different warrior's name when the time comes, but other than that, this creation looks fabulous~

Welcome to WCC~ I'm Ebony.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. <3

Approved!

GreyKit's creation c: PDt1Qqd GreyKit's creation c: Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: GreyKit's creation c:   GreyKit's creation c: EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 18:18

Thank you Ebony! : D and that's fine by me, if I cause any problems just tell me c: so now what? xD
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: GreyKit's creation c:   GreyKit's creation c: EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 18:22

you're free to roleplay~ You're just a kit, so you'll have to find or make a topic in either RiverClan camp or Dream Territory. x3

and i'm sure you'll do fine here. o3o

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Last edited by Nee-Sama <3 on Tue 28 May 2013 - 18:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEVERMIND YOUR NAME IS BLUE BE HAPPY <3)
Back to top Go down
GreyPaw

GreyPaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: GreyKit's creation c:   GreyKit's creation c: EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 18:25

Okay thankyou! And what about parents or should I just not worry about that?

[*]Have gone on at least one patrol with your Clan and mentor.[]

[*]Have been given at least one assessment by your mentor.[]

[*]Have been given battle practice by a warrior and know how to use the Battle System.[]

[*]Have been to at least one Gathering.[]

[*]Have been an apprentice for at least a month.[x]
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: GreyKit's creation c:   GreyKit's creation c: EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 18:51

Don't worry about it if you don't want too. o3o You can make them up.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreyKit's creation c:   GreyKit's creation c: Empty

Back to top Go down

GreyKit's creation c:
Page 1 of 1