Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion

Go down 
+3
Sleepy
King Falcon I
Ice Cream Zombie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 3:57

So this is not a very big plot, but it does involve all the clans. See, I was thinking about how I don't get many legitimate chances to have Lionstar lose lives, or when I do I mess it up some how. I also realized that a shorter plot rather than another huge one could keep things moving, yet we wouldn't have to put as much effort into it as the Deomilities. I'm in a good mood today, if some haven't noticed.
Anyways, onto the main part of the plot...

The Plot:

I assume many of you know that a wolf can deal with several cats at once and leave with few wounds, let alone an abnormally large one such as the one in the plot. If you have anything to add or change, let me know :)

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 7:37

Even worse, the wolf has a sword. Game over, man. But it does look like a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 12:05

This plot does look pretty awesome. I think it would be great fun.

Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 12:16

I'm sorry but I rather disagree with this. Why would a wolf want to camp out where the forest has humans near-by? And wouldn't the clans be iffy with eatchother since they have been fighting over the land, and they wouldn't want to help eatch other? Nevertheless I'm not an admin so it's not my choosing~ ^^;

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 14:07

Minkly wrote:
I'm sorry but I rather disagree with this. Why would a wolf want to camp out where the forest has humans near-by? And wouldn't the clans be iffy with eatchother since they have been fighting over the land, and they wouldn't want to help eatch other? Nevertheless I'm not an admin so it's not my choosing~ ^^;

Why would SkyClan camp out in a forest that has humans nearby?

Because the camp is hidden, easy to defend, far away from Twolegs, and near a reliable water source. I kinda see your point, in that a wolf would want to stay away from people. But I would that the camp isn't right by Twolegplace, or else SkyClan wouldn't have lived in it. The same goes for the other territories as well. No human is going to venture too far into the forest.

The Clans would be iffy with each other though, probably. I'm sure they'd cooperate once things get tense and dangerous, but probably not at first.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 14:14

Snugglythrust Falcon wrote:
Even worse, the wolf has a sword. Game over, man. But it does look like a cool idea.
:watchoutweplz:
Sleepy wrote:
This plot does look pretty awesome. I think it would be great fun.
I myself am surprised, considering I literally made this up off the top of my head in about 5 minutes while I felt half-drunk from lack of sleep this morning.
Minkly wrote:
I'm sorry but I rather disagree with this. Why would a wolf want to camp out where the forest has humans near-by? And wouldn't the clans be iffy with eatchother since they have been fighting over the land, and they wouldn't want to help each other? Nevertheless I'm not an admin so it's not my choosing~ ^^;
It's completely fine, and I see your point. But allow me please if you will for me to explain:
First off, as explained, it came from the direction of the mountains. There are several pathways through there to the forest(the books have described wolves to be in the mountains before when the cats hear their howls), though as your point suggests, you mainly have to go through a sort of city to get there. But perhaps there are different routes the cats don't know about? The books only describe one or two ways, and those are just ones the cats have always traditionally taken because they believe it to be the quickest way. The wolf could have come from some other route.
As for the whole 'working together' thing, think about it: Would you work with your enemies if you both wanted the same thing but knew you had to work together temporarily if you both wanted to get part of it? I'm sure all of the clans want some of the extra prey some how. They'll be reluctant, sure, but they'll also probably do it anyways for the sake of the reward. But of course one or two clans may want to try to do it on their own once or twice and reap the reward, but they'd eventually see that's not going to work out. Not in this case.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 14:17

I'm just going to be a butt in saying that my imagination can't seem to fathom this.
Since I can't see a wolf fitting itself into the tightly knit, made-for-cats SkyClan camp.
Or that it'd live in a territory where every source of nearby prey is in the trees and it can't eat shet.
And then there's also the fact that wolves haven't existed in England since maybe the 1700s...

Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion PDt1Qqd Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 14:35

Fourpie wrote:
I'm just going to be a butt in saying that my imagination can't seem to fathom this.
Since I can't see a wolf fitting itself into the tightly knit, made-for-cats SkyClan camp.

A wolf den:

Dumbtreeface wrote:
Or that it'd live in a territory where every source of nearby prey is in the trees and it can't eat shet.

Foxes are yummy, and so are mice.

Negative Nancy wrote:
And then there's also the fact that wolves haven't existed in England since maybe the 1700s...

Okay, yeah. Sure. But does it really matter?

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 14:35

True, true, and true. Thank for the reasoning's ^^; but nevertheless I wouldn't go with this idea. Just because I'm a butt. And Warrior's live in England?

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 14:41

Ebony has a specific imagination and she finds it funny imagining MoonMoon bursting through SkyClan entrance and hiding under a bush/old SkyClan den. xD
The Clan are constantly chasing foxes out, so I don't think there'd be enough to live off of for long. Plus, can wolves live off mice?

And because Ebs is a picky doo-doo head who wouldn't let a cat be named Wolfkit, let alone let an actual wolf running around; when the clans wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between it and any other dog anyways.
So, why not just use a regular dog?
Or, like it was suggested while our arguing, a pack of dogs? o3o

And yes, they live in England. <3

Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion PDt1Qqd Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 17:24

I have a suggestion: how about the clans first try to chase out the dog on there own but fail. Then they know they have to work together. Also, maybe someone is helping the wolf like in the first warriors series book 5.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyTue 7 May 2013 - 18:52

Fourpie wrote:
Ebony has a specific imagination and she finds it funny imagining MoonMoon bursting through SkyClan entrance and hiding under a bush/old SkyClan den. xD

It's not that hard to imagine. Wolves do not require gigantic spacious death caves xD And besides, I like to imagine that the Great Rock is on the edge of Fourtrees and that Dustpelt looks a certain way, but Erin Hunter crushes all of our dreams, and your imagination doesn't overrule hers (unfortunately).

Fourpie wrote:
The Clan are constantly chasing foxes out, so I don't think there'd be enough to live off of for long. Plus, can wolves live off mice?

The Clan won't be chasing foxes out, since they disbanded and all. Now that it's empty, I think foxes would start coming back and would actually be able to stay, perhaps numerously. Which is perfect for Teen Wolf or whatever.

Fourpie wrote:
And because Ebs is a picky doo-doo head who wouldn't let a cat be named Wolfkit, let alone let an actual wolf running around; when the clans wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between it and any other dog anyways.
*cough* says the one who approved silkkit

We have cats named after raccoons and opossums, who are not native to the British Isles. And I understand that it takes place in an English national park, or is at least based off of one and thus has the plant/animal life of England, but still. Remember this is also the series where they randomly traversed the mountains and fought a cougar, and then got to a completely fictitious lake. I think we can be a little lenient when it comes to something like this.

And it doesn't really matter that they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, it'd still be a wolf. It wouldn't randomly devolve into a poodle just because they don't recognize it.

A wolf has sharper canines, a more sinister looking shape, are larger, more dangerous and territorial... they might think it's a dog, but it's still a wolf. D8

Fourpie wrote:

I don't really have objections to that, except it'd have to be a pack then. And a dog pack would just be boring and copying A Dangerous Path, which is why I'm leaning towards a wolf more.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptyWed 8 May 2013 - 14:53

Fourpie wrote:

English Mastiff, or a great dane?
Mastiffs are the largest breed of doggy in the world, everyone~!

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 7:39

Rather than allowing this topic to die out, do we have any official decisions about this?

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion EmptySat 11 May 2013 - 8:55

I don't think there are any official decisions but I think Sleepy likes the idea.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion   Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Carnage: Plot Suggestion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next