Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit   2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 21:27

Cat Name
As a kit, he was named 'Shadekit' for his dark-grey fur and black stripes that dash down his sides like the shadows of trees at night. Due to his well-muscled body and strong appearance, as well as his skill in battle(especially when using his claws), he is later named 'Shadeclaw' as a Warrior of Shadowclan.

Tom or She-Cat
Shade's a tom, of course. I rather not play she-cats...It just seems awkward for me, considering I'm a guy. But that's just me.

Favorite Warriors Character(s)
I read these books back when I was, say, around 15 or 16(My girlfriend recommended them, despite their reading level o_-' I think she had been implying I wasn't very smart), and there weren't a ton out then, so I didn't go very far with them. Still, if I were to pick some favorites I had back then, they would probably be Greystripe and Barley, just because they were pretty cool and relaxed characters. On my other creations in the past for this site, I just threw in random character names my sister told me of for this part, because I didn't remember many of them x)

Familiarity W/ the Series
I've read up to the end of the first series as well as "Bluestar's Prophecy" and "Crookedstar's Promise", but that's it. Crookedstar's Promise isn't extremely old, but I felt like reading it to see if I could get back into the newer books. Unfortunately, I couldn't, but I'll still be on here so no worries :)

Appearance
Back onto the subject of Shadekit, you can see a small picture of part of him in my signature. He's a stone-grey tabby tom(black stripes) with ice-blue eyes and a white muzzle as well as white paws, underbelly, chest, and partial-forehead. The tip of his tail is also white, and he is very well-muscled with broad shoulders.

Personality
The tom has a very bold personality, and absolutely hates losing. He's very brave, and quite obnoxious at times, but means well...Most of the time. He's ambitious and strives towards what he believes is right, even if that means taking chances or risk getting in big trouble(though he'll try to avoid it, as he doesn't take his reputation lightly). Shadeclaw enjoys attention, good or bad, because either way he plans on "winning" in some way or another. He can get cocky some times when it comes to arguing or fighting, or even simply training, but that's only because he knows all too well that his strength holds potential to make him a strong Warrior. He takes the Warrior Code very seriously and looks down upon all who break it or come close to even considering breaking it. He wouldn't hesitate to harshly punish those who trespass on his clan's territory, and if one were to hurt his friends or family, they get no mercy except their life...If they can get to a medicine cat fast enough, that is. No he's not evil, and is in fact strictly loyal, for if he were to ever disobey the Warrior Code some how, he'd make sure he got punished the same way he would punish those who broke it, though that's one of the few times he would admit defeat.

Origins
Shadekit's parents are NPCs, and so are his grandparents as well as the whole family tree after that. However, that doesn't mean they can't have a story. Although it's true his parents are full Shadowclan, as well as his Grandmother, Shadekit's Grandfather on the other hand is part-Riverclan. Though this does not pass on any traits nor concern the kit's life in any way, I thought of it as a neat little detail to add to his origins. It can make one wonder what went on that suddenly gave their family tree an awkward branch.

Clan
Shadekit is born into Shadowclan and will be staying there for his lifetime. I'm not sure about any character-plots right now, but I know for sure nothing's going to make him suddenly clan-jump from Shadowclan to somewhere else.

Who you RP in StarClan
Right now, none of my characters are dead. Lionstar hasn't even lost his first life yet, which I am slightly concerned about. However, he'll definitely be dead far before Shadeclaw's death comes along, so when the time comes I'll be role-playing Lionstar in Starclan. For now, there's no one 'up there' for me to play.

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Thu 2 May 2013 - 21:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit   2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 21:38

Hum. This creation is so beautiful, I love him already. ;AA; /hugs
Ebony, though, would prefer his name to be Shadeclaw when the time comes, but Shadestrike isn't too bad... Eh. We'll discuss it later.
We gots pleanteh of time.

Other than all those rambles, Approved~

2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit PDt1Qqd 2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit   2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 21:41

Of course. His name was actually originally Shadeclaw, but I changed it because I thought it would make it sound more 'unique' in a way x) Though, now that you mention it, it sounds a bit weird. I'll go ahead and change it to get rid of any problems.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit   2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit EmptyThu 2 May 2013 - 21:46

Oh, alrighty then~ |D Ty~

2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit PDt1Qqd 2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit   2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit Empty

Back to top Go down

2nd Creation(Life Pass) - Shadekit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Cat Creation :: ShadowClan Approved Creations-
Jump to: