Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lichen of RiverClan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Lichen of RiverClan Empty
PostSubject: Lichen of RiverClan   Lichen of RiverClan EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Cat Name: Lichenkit --> Lichenpaw --> Lichen- (Undecided) (Most likely -face)
Tom or She-Cat: Lichen is a tom.
Favorite Warriors Character(s): My favorite characters would include Flametail, Ashfur, Jayfeather, Tigerheart, Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, Raggedstar, Foxheart, Leopardstar, Crowfeather, Feathertail, Silverstream, Greystripe, Ravenpaw, and Redtail. I absolutely love so much more, but I fit in my absolute favorites.
Familiarity with the series: I have read every single book in the first five series. I am working on the first book of the next series, and on finishing the last few of the super editions I have not yet read.
Appearance: Lichen is a very tall, fluffy tom. He has a wide chest, and a blocky head, with two round, extremely pale green eyes that sometimes seem like a very faded brown. He is predominantly white with handsome ginger, brownish-grey, and a darker grey color. On the left side of his face is splashes of the ginger, and a patch of a greyish color. His muzzle is mostly white, except for a brownish grey blaze going up to between his eyes. One the right side of his face, his face is ginger. Working down his back, the greyish color and splashes of ginger go down to around his shoulders, where they form a cloud like marking. There is a break in color patterns where the white appears. This continues for a few inches before the patterns reappear, wrapping around to his stomach. The pattern stays there until just under his hips, but continuing onto his tail. Here, his tail continues the color markings, with an added darker brown stripes along the top, reaching for the bottom. If you were to travel your eyes down his front view, you would see his well-groomed chest is a bright white, until his legs. His stomach continues to be white, meeting the markings of ginger and brownish grey to about his ribs. His legs match his tail with his common pattern and the dark stripes reaching around his long, yet slightly bulky legs. Towards the bottom of his legs, the colors start to fade until his toes become white. If you were to lift his paws, you would see that his pads are a light pink color; save for the one darker toe on his left hind paw. Lichen is obsessed with keeping his long pelt in order; making sure not a strand of fur is out of place. He hates a dirty pelt, as he believes it makes him look unpresentable and disgusting looking. He is so obsessed, he often drops what he’s doing to fix himself.
Personality: Lichen is a very calm cat. He is very calm in most situations, wishing to think this things out instead of rushing into things right away. Even from a young age, Lichen has shown an interest in the medicine cat world; often stopping by to talk with the medicine cat to talk about healing and StarClan. Lichen is a very firm believer in his fallen ancestors. He is often caught saying things like “StarClan knows what they are doing.” and “Let StarClan help you.” The tom is very against fighting about silly things, as he loves to preserve life. However, he does believe that battles do need to be fought when times are needed. With ways of thinking, Lichen is a very good advice giver to all that needs it, and does not turn down a chat about anything in particular. He gives his opinions based on observing- and his good sense of right or wrong. A lot of the time, even if he wasn’t asked, he still pipes up and shares his view on the topic. Lichen is obsessed with keeping everything in order, such as his fur, nest, and den. However, Lichen does have some bad traits. He often takes his trust in StarClan and obsessiveness to the extreme, annoying others around him. When he his cranky and under a lot of stress, he lashes out; snapping at any creature that crosses his path. He often secretly believes he is better than most other cats, and that StarClan would have to be proud of him for all of the things he does. Lichen’s biggest down fall is his lack of ability to sleep properly, leaving him exhausted sometimes during the day as he was wandering the territory and gazing up at the stars at night. Sometimes, he enjoys this condition, and other time he takes a bit too much poppy seeds to catch up on that well needed rest. However, he often is pretty decent at hiding this, but when his condition gets bad, he does start to get stressed and cranky.
Origins: Pure RiverClan
Clan: RiverClan
Who you RP in StarClan: Kestrelflight of SkyClan
Theme Song: Fireflies by Owl City

Spoiler:

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Lichen of RiverClan B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Lichen of RiverClan   Lichen of RiverClan EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Wow this is very impressive! Approved :3
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lichen of RiverClan   Lichen of RiverClan EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:59 pm

*celebrates to StarClan*

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Lichen of RiverClan   Lichen of RiverClan EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:16 am

We can't have Owl City fans in our pure and holy RiverClan. D8

Lichen of RiverClan I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lichen of RiverClan   Lichen of RiverClan EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:24 am

I'm not a fan D8 I just like this song. I have no clue any other songs they sing.

Would you rather it be Street Dreams by Hollywood Undead? XD

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lichen of RiverClan   Lichen of RiverClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Lichen of RiverClan
Page 1 of 1