Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Prophecy to Power of Three

Go down 
+3
Honey Badger
Sleepy
Emeraldheart
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

New Prophecy to Power of Three Empty
PostSubject: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 23:28

Quick question- Did anyone else see that Heavystep died from greencough(or whitecough) in New Prophecy but was alive in Power of Three? Or was that just me and now you are all checking. (page #249- Dark River if you are wondering!)

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:

Last edited by Emeraldheart on Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 23:29

Yeah, I saw that. It confused me too.

With so many minor forgettable characters in the Warriors series, I'm sure it's hard to keep track. I'm pretty sure there was this ShadowClan cat that switched genders three times. x3

New Prophecy to Power of Three I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptySun 3 Mar 2013 - 23:33

I also remember that Rowanclaw said his kits with Tawnypelt were full ShadowClan but really they are half Thunderclan because Tawnypelt's parents, Tigerclaw/star and Goldenflower(I think), were both from Thunderclan.
(I know that has nothing to do with New Prophecy for those out there who may be thinking "man she is stupid" like my brother who thinks I am in a cat cult.)

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7402

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 7:03

Yea, I am aware that Heavystep died, but if I am right, he did so about two or three times, not just once~

New Prophecy to Power of Three ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 14:38

Oh really? Well I had to wait like six months to get Starlight from the library so there was a LONG pause before I started to read again so I forgot stuff.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 16:09

Yeah I did see that... But I argee with Sleepy HeavyStep did change geners about two times. I was confused because it said "Heavystep knew that she-" and then in other books in was a guy, then I was like :wtfisthisplz: and then Heavystep died then came back to life. Hunter really needs to step up on their game X3

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 16:21

Another mess up is in the preview for Dark River it was talking about Mousepaw but it kept switching names between Mousepaw and Mousefur.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 16:37

Mistpaw~Mink wrote:
Yeah I did see that... But I argee with Sleepy HeavyStep did change geners about two times. I was confused because it said "Heavystep knew that she-" and then in other books in was a guy, then I was like :wtfisthisplz: and then Heavystep died then came back to life. Hunter really needs to step up on their game X3

I was talking about a ShadowClan warrior, actually. I thought that Heavystep was always male.

New Prophecy to Power of Three I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 19:00

Sleeptato wrote:
Mistpaw~Mink wrote:

I was talking about a ShadowClan warrior, actually. I thought that Heavystep was always male.

That would be Rowanclaw, who started out as a she-cat and then became a tom, later mated to Tawnyfur, I believe. I still remember how confused I was x)

Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyMon 4 Mar 2013 - 21:09

Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
Sleeptato wrote:
Mistpaw~Mink wrote:

That would be Rowanclaw, who started out as a she-cat and then became a tom, later mated to Tawnyfur, I believe. I still remember how confused I was x)
Heavystep did end up switching genders, but nevertheless Hunter still needs to step up on her game

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 0:28

Mistpaw~Mink wrote:
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
Sleeptato wrote:
Mistpaw~Mink wrote:

Heavystep did end up switching genders, but nevertheless Hunter still needs to step up on her game

Switching genders? *never realized* talk about some messed up crap. If I were Firestar, I'd prefer to go to the cutter than live in that forest. Some creepy stuff goes on if girls suddenly grow male genitalia and vise-versa *sp?*. At least after going to the vet, he simply gets fat and lives like Buddha for the rest of his life (the fat Buddha everyone says is Buddha).
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 6:55

Gingerheart wrote:
Mistpaw~Mink wrote:
Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
Sleeptato wrote:
Mistpaw~Mink wrote:

Switching genders? *never realized* talk about some messed up crap. If I were Firestar, I'd prefer to go to the cutter than live in that forest. Some creepy stuff goes on if girls suddenly grow male genitalia and vise-versa *sp?*. At least after going to the vet, he simply gets fat and lives like Buddha for the rest of his life (the fat Buddha everyone says is Buddha).

Quotes are fun.

In addition to Shadow's post, wouldn't that just be another Smudge? :u /shot

New Prophecy to Power of Three Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzNew Prophecy to Power of Three Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrNew Prophecy to Power of Three Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaNew Prophecy to Power of Three I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
New Prophecy to Power of Three 1voydNew Prophecy to Power of Three 2gy1qubNew Prophecy to Power of Three One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksNew Prophecy to Power of Three StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyTue 5 Mar 2013 - 14:10

I found another spot were it kept saying her when it was talking about Jaypaw or Stormfur I think.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 15:40

In continuing to read Long Shadows, I realized that Thornclaw also switched genders. Did anyone else notice that?

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013 - 15:43

Emeraldheart wrote:
In continuing to read Long Shadows, I realized that Thornclaw also switched genders. Did anyone else notice that?

*Pulls out book from shelf* Which chapter? o-o;

New Prophecy to Power of Three Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzNew Prophecy to Power of Three Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrNew Prophecy to Power of Three Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaNew Prophecy to Power of Three I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
New Prophecy to Power of Three 1voydNew Prophecy to Power of Three 2gy1qubNew Prophecy to Power of Three One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksNew Prophecy to Power of Three StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Prophecy to Power of Three   New Prophecy to Power of Three Empty

Back to top Go down

New Prophecy to Power of Three
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next